Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

MISS LISA

Started by splitpeeks, March 17, 2012, 11:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

splitpeeks

Hey all! Just wanted to say "YOOOOO" and that I will be following (sometimes) the threads! I am not big on forum boards...some of you may know me over the years as quite the $**T talker over there. Really, I am not...I just call it as it is. I can take constructive criticism, so hope every one here can too!
Looking forward to seeing what's up over here....(even tho I KNOW some of my webcam shows have been posted here) ...well, thank you for who ever did it. Perhaps I can think of it as a marketing tool, lol!
:singing: CHEERS to all and a safe St Paddy's Day!!!!


ilovesbiceps!

Welcome Lisa--ur name reminds me of monalisa---pl post ur most interesting embarrasing moments with less muscular males in your life so far and if possible piks or videos 2 substantiate that?

Mydreamz1979

Welcome!  From your avatar you look amazing...I love how ripped u are!!!  Keep up the amazing progress:)

figurecompet

Welcome Lisa, I am also new to the forum. I am here to make new friends. I want to participate in some interesting forums.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Welcome Lisa, I am also new to the forum. I am here to make new friends. I want to participate in some interesting forums.

  Hi to you, anonymous figgie!!
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login