⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Musclebeauty is here to rock your world!

Started by Musclebeauty, September 06, 2012, 02:37:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musclebeauty

 Hello Saradas fans of the female bodybuilding world!  I am a competitive female bodybuilder located in Phoenix, Arizona.  I started doing Muscle Worship sessions 1 year ago and over time began to incorporate some other activities to offer those that love to wrestle, be dominated, role play, and just to feel the power and strength of female muscle!  I have loved muscle and being stong and athletic my entire life.  I love the reaction I get when others see me train in the gym or even just walking (the "bodybuilder swagger" lol) down the street :).  If you share my passion let me know!  I have my profile and travel dates posted on wb270 and Sessiongirls under "Musclebeauty."  And yes, I look like my pics...but I look better in the flesh ;).  I look forward to meeting you! 

Musclebeauty

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello Saradas fans of the female bodybuilding world!  I am a competitive female bodybuilder located in Phoenix, Arizona.  I started doing Muscle Worship sessions 1 year ago and over time began to incorporate some other activities to offer those that love to wrestle, be dominated, role play, and just to feel the power and strength of female muscle!  I have loved muscle and being stong and athletic my entire life.  I love the reaction I get when others see me train in the gym or even just walking (the "bodybuilder swagger" lol) down the street :).  If you share my passion let me know!  I have my profile and travel dates posted on wb270 and Sessiongirls under "Musclebeauty."  And yes, I look like my pics...but I look better in the flesh ;).  I look forward to meeting you!

Glad to see you here.
Have not seen you on webcam in a while. Do you still do it??
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Musclebeauty

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello Saradas fans of the female bodybuilding world!  I am a competitive female bodybuilder located in Phoenix, Arizona.  I started doing Muscle Worship sessions 1 year ago and over time began to incorporate some other activities to offer those that love to wrestle, be dominated, role play, and just to feel the power and strength of female muscle!  I have loved muscle and being stong and athletic my entire life.  I love the reaction I get when others see me train in the gym or even just walking (the "bodybuilder swagger" lol) down the street :).  If you share my passion let me know!  I have my profile and travel dates posted on wb270 and Sessiongirls under "Musclebeauty."  And yes, I look like my pics...but I look better in the flesh ;).  I look forward to meeting you!

Glad to see you here.
Have not seen you on webcam in a while. Do you still do it??



YES I STILL WEBCAM, BUT TOOK A 2 MONTH HIATUS. I WILL BE ON HBC THIS WEEKEND!

RobMash

 :wob: Musclebeuty. I hope you will have pleasure to stay and speak with us through this forum
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Musclebeauty

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:wob: Musclebeuty. I hope you will have pleasure to stay and speak with us through this forum

Thanks Rob I will do what I can!

edgar


letsdancefbb


sean238

I checked you out on wb270. Your body is in incredible shape. I love you legs especially but I'm a sucker for a leggy woman :heart:

Anyway, thank you for taking time to interact us. I'm sure I speak for everyone in our little community when I say that I/we truly appreciate it. Maybe one day I can see you for a session if you decide to come to Philadelphia. Probably not though because I'm pretty broke lol. Until then I'll just admire from a far if you don't mind. :thanks: