LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bikini Goddess of August 2012: BRITTANY TACY (New Goddess)

Started by RobMash, August 08, 2012, 11:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash


New Bikini Goddess beats in the preference the previous Bikini Goddess Priscilla Barrera







BRITTANY TACY
Saradas Bikini Goddess of August 2012


qualified for the Bikini Goddess of the year

Congratulations




                                       



                                       





Link for congratulate with her


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     


Links of others staff:



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 






Biography:


Female
24 years old
West Palm Beach, Florida, US


Height:
5' 3"

Weight:
115 lbs

Bust:
32"

Waist:
27"

Hips:
33"

Cup:
C

Dress:
1

Shoe:
6.5

HOW I STARTED:


First off...please respect that I am NOT on BodySpace for any personal reasons nor am I on here to meet guys! This is a professional page in which I share about my IFBB career, as well as inspire others and BE inspired! :) Ive been active my entire life. And always VERY lean. I was a cheerleader, baton twirler, varsity flag football player (yes its an actual varsity SPORT in Florida), and competitive weightlifter in HS. However, ever since I can remember Ive been OBSESSED with muscles! I love muscular/athletic bodies, and Im striving to get mine in ideal form. Ive always been very lean (as in 103 at 5'4" my senior year of HS!).That may sound awesome to most women, but not me! I want a ripped & strong physique. I put on almost 15 lbs of lean muscle and Im almost at my goal :). Ive been working out since I was 17...but Ive only started TRAINING to compete in Bikini since March. Ive got a long way to go...I'll see you AT THE TOP!

WHY I LOVE IT:


I love having a fit physique, and looking healthy. Nothing is better than achieving the perfect body...Im on my way to MY perfect body!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS