LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Saradas Muscle Goddess of July 2012: MONICA MOLLICA (she wins for 2nd year)

Started by RobMash, July 08, 2012, 01:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash


New Muscle Goddess beats in the preference the previous Muscle Goddess DEBI LASZWESKI


MONICA MOLLICA
Saradas Muscle Goddess of July 2012


qualified for the Muscle Goddess of the year

Congratulations







Link for congratulate with her


monica@mowifit.com






Links of others staff:


Biography:

Name: Monica Mowi

Born: 1980 April 14

Birthplace: Stockholm, Sweden

Residence: Florida

Nationality: Swedish-American

Height: 5'4" = 164 cm

Weight: Current off-season with visible abs, 145-155 lb

Lifting Record: Squats 335 lb = 152 kg for 6 reps, chins 14 reps, incline dumbbell presses 75 lb for 5 reps

Years Training: Since the age of 14

Training Goal: To get a pro card in Bodybuilding!

Hair: Dark blonde

Eyes: Dark brown

Car: Yellow Dodge Charger Daytona RT (my speedy baby!!!)



Occupation: Web designer, web master, videographer, fitness model, dietary consultant.



Education: Bachelor's and Master's degree in Nutrition from the University of Stockholm, one semester at the PhD program "Exercise, Nutrition and Preventive Health" at Baylor University, Texas.

I was born on 14 April, 1980, in Stockholm, Sweden. Since childhood I have always been fascinated by sculptured, muscular athletic bodies. So at an age of 13 I attended a seminar with a fitness competitor, after which it didn't take long until I became a gym rat. I soon realized the importance of good nutrition for maximum results, and read everything I could get my hands on about healthy eating and training. Being amazed at how well my body responded to the weight lifting and nutritional improvements I implemented in my routine, my desire to build muscle and compete grew stronger and stronger. With my background in dancing I felt confident enough to go up on the fitness stage.

I competed in three national Swedish fitness shows at an age of 19, right after having finished upper secondary school. With an insatiable thirst for knowledge, that same year (1999) I started to study nutrition at the University of Stockholm. I finished my Bachelor's degree in nutrition in year 2003 and Master's degree with a major in nutrition a year later. While being a student I started to write for the Swedish fitness and bodybuilding magazine BODY, and a year after I finished my Master's degree I published my first book (in Swedish) called "Functional Foods for Health and Energy Balance".



My great interest in scientific research about nutrition, exercise training and supplementation, brought me to the United States. In January 2005, I started to study at the PhD-program "Exercise, Nutrition and Preventive Health" at Baylor University in Texas. It was a very learnful experience in many ways. The crammed academic schedule, however, forced me to let go of a major part of my workouts, which I was not happy with. So after successfully having completed one semester I moved on to Florida to resume my intense weight training which I missed so badly, and pursue my bodybuilding goals, while getting more and more involved with web design and web development.


I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS