Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Whos competing at NPC USA

Started by smpolcalt0196, July 26, 2012, 01:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smpolcalt0196

Im  posting in question to who is competing at the NPC championships in a few days. Does anybody have a list of competitors. I ask because most bodybuilding sites are worthless when coming to a list. If you have a list then Id appreciate if that you could post.
I dont know but here is a list of possible competitors

Roxie Beckles

Tammy Bleile

Tia Trent

more competitors that compete on a local level
I do know that a lot of competitors are competing and
up to 50 ifbb pro status will be recieved. So you with the know post.


Dunerider304

Actually it's 34 pro cards:

    Women's Bodybuilding: 2 women will turn pro.
    Women's Physique (4 classes): 2 in each height class will turn pro.
    Figure (6 height groups): 2 in each height class will turn pro.
    Bikini (6 height groups): 2 in each height class will turn pro.


Kristi Bruce and Suzann Germano are competing, but I don't have a list beyond that.

jubus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here you have list. Suzanne Germano is out.