LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cindy Huntress

Started by lee092760, December 24, 2011, 04:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lee092760

Anyone have any info on Cindy Huntress? She was quite active a few years ago traveling, her website, working with different companies. I heard through Flamebabe that she had some serious knee problems from scissors,  lift and carries with big guys and had to retire. I don't know how true that is but just curious. For a non fbb she seemed to be a pretty good wrestler.


Boyo

Bloody hell, I forgot all about Cindy Huntress until you just mentioned her. For me, she's a name from back in the early noughties, when there wasn't that much female muscle to be found outside of the Yahoo Groups.

I remember Huntress because she was on thus wrestling site called "TopStars" or something not too far from that, and despite her incredible looks she was meant to be a very capable fighter, who could quite easily hurt a man.

I also remember a picture of her lifting a guy (or girl, can't remember) by the throat, up against a wall.

To me at least, she's a name from 10 years ago :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ThaCat

Cindy mostly retired from wrestling business to focus on her personal training job.  Last I heard she was still seeing her old clients who were willing to travel to her, but not accepting new ones, and she might not be doing that much any more. And I also remember reading something about she hurt her knees doing scissors, and a doctor told her no more straight scissor holds.  Mind you all this information is third-hand info at best.

As far as wrestling goes she got very aggressive and competitive when wrestling other girls and stopped doing competitive wrestling because she was afraid of hurting them.  YMMV as to whether it was to protect her reputation by making sure she never lost to one - I don't think that Charlene Rink, for example, would have had to worry too much about being hurt.

psudosapien

Her Yahoo group, The Huntress, is somewhat active.  She posts in it every once an a while to let people know what she is doing.  She recently (in the past month or two) posted a request for outfit ideas for a photo shoot.

abbazabba

I'm pretty sure she's on Facebook last time I checked. Seems to have retired from sessions, but is still fit.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Like what you see? Click [glow=green,2,300][applaud+][/glow] for KARMA. Thanks!