⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Breakroom

Started by wolflightning13, February 29, 2020, 02:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolflightning13

The Breakroom




        The morning of the first day of my new job was always going to be stressful.  I knew it.  I was always nervous as hell.  I tried to tell myself that it was just another retail job, something I had done before, but it didn't work.  Granted it was a little different, going from toys to a clothing store, but I was going to be unloading trucks and putting stuff out on the floor just like usual.  I suppose the biggest problem was that I didn't know anyone there.  And I really didn't want to deal with another idiot for a manager.  So I crossed my fingers and everything else I could think of and headed in. 

   I went through the motions, figuring out how they did things fairly easily, and somehow made it to lunchtime.  Now, I had noticed that a good portion of the crew seemed to be women, and that was kind of expected at a clothing store, but I did think I'd run into at least a couple guys, especially unloading truck.  But that wasn't the case.  Everyone from the manager on down was a woman.  Even the janitor.  I was the only guy in the entire store.  It wasn't just that.  Something was off.  Every woman had a similar slim build and all had a black  long sleeve suit or something underneath their clothes.  And they were acting...odd.  Every few minutes they would tug and pull on the suit like it was uncomfortable.  Hopefully, I wasn't going to be expected to wear it, whatever it was. 

   The breakroom was off to the side of the storeroom.  I walked in, grabbed my lunch out of the fridge, and sat down at the table without paying much attention to anything else in the room.  I wasn't until I had taken the first bite of my sandwich that I actually looked up.  And immediately almost choked on my food.  Sitting on the seat right next to me was a girl who worked truck with me this morning.  Number one- she had to be a freaking ninja, because that chair was empty when I walked in.  I walked right by it to get to the fridge.  And number two- she was FLEXING.  She was literally sitting there, arm on the table flexing her bicep over and over.  And it was absolutely mesmerizing.  You see, this was not a normal arm.  When the arm starts off with a shoulder that was basically a living pumpkin, covering over half of her face as she leaned over the table, with lumbering striations thicker than my fingers, your jaw may tend to drop.  But when that massive delt muscle leads into a colossal meat boulder, a vein splashed dome of power that simply by itself had more muscle than the entire upper half of my body (and possibly my lower too), all sorts of bodily functions start to go haywire.  This delicious quivering mound was the calm before the storm, the hill in the shadow of the mountain, the iron infused JELLO waiting to solidify into a steel pumped beast.  For when she brought up a forearm that looked like it had devoured an overinflated NFL football, a peak appeared barreling upwards with reckless abandon, pummeling into her clenched fist and thrusting it aside, as it continued to grow, until finally I had to look up to see the top, nearly six inches above my line of sight. 

   "Touch it."  Her voice was calm, but forceful. 

   The sandwich dropped from my hand with a soft thud onto the plastic bag I kept it in.  I still hadn't swallowed what was in my mouth, caught mid-chew.   Trembling like a full on junkie, I reached out and placed my hand on the side of the monster.  Looking like a mini-figure David in the presence of Goliath, my hand literally was pea sized in comparison.  It was like feeling a velvet covered diamond, the smooth, warm outer covering, barely able to contain an overabundance of the hardest substance on earth, molding into a bodybuilder's wet dream.  I never wanted to let go.  Suddenly she unflexed her arm, and sat back in her chair, the gigantic arm looking positively silly against the rest of her still slim body. 

   "Stay there, and don't move.  I will be right back." she said. 

   No problem there. 


Sounder9-

Great and funny start,  like he signed up for a secret organization by accident just for a normal job.

ame3cv62

Wow,all of your stories are amazing,are you going to get back to some of the older stories,just asking
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wkm1959

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MaxMuscle

short, but a very interesting start!

wkm1959

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DarkPrince77

Definitely going to stay right here for more

:bravo:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login