LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bikini Goddess of July 2012: MONIQUE GANTT (New Goddess)

Started by RobMash, July 08, 2012, 12:52:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash


New Bikini Goddess beats in the preference the previous Bikini Goddess Jaime Baird



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



MONIQUE GANTT
Saradas Bikini Goddess of July 2012


qualified for the Bikini Goddess of the year

Congratulations




                                       



                                       





Link for congratulate with her


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Links of others staff:



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   






Biography:


Birthday: July 30, 1990

Sign: Leo

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 135 pre contest

Heritage: Honduran, Irish-Italian

Born: New Orleans, LA

Resides: Louisiana

Speaks: Spanish, English


I was born in New Orleans and was raised with my mothers side of the family. My father is originally from North Carolina, but he is the most spanish person I know to date! I grew up in a household where all of my cousins where dark skinned and I was the little white girl! I didn't learn to speak English until i was in the second grade! I am one of four and can honestly say my siblings are all my best friends. I am very close to my mother and speak to her at least 5 times a day! I've always been into sports and was in dancing for most of my life. In high school I got a job at a local gym, where i began working out. I loved it since day one. Currently i have competed in three different NPC competitions and have been lucky enough to win all three (that and all the hard work:) I just recently had my first photo shoot and loved it. I tend to be shy but being in front of the camera allows me to forget about what people think, and just be myself! I'm looking forward to many more photo shoots in the future. I'm very blessed to be very young and to have achieved many of my life long dreams! I love traveling, eating new foods, and having a good time with great people. Oh and I have two children Onyx and Mar'leigh (english staffordshire bull terriers) ;)


Contest:

2012 Junior Nationals
    Bikini: Bikini E (11th)
   
2012 NPC Junior USA
    Bikini: Bikini E (12th)
   
2011 NPC NATIONALS
    Bikini: Class E (6th)
   
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS