LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gina Carano

Started by RBR1138, June 28, 2012, 10:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RBR1138

I just watched the movie 'Haywire' staring Gina Carano, and had to post this. I apologize if this is repeated information, I didn't see any, but I did not look real deep.

Gina Joy Carano (born April 16, 1982) is an American actress, television personality, fitness model and mixed martial arts fighter. Carano appeared as Crush, a Gladiator on American Gladiators. She has been referred to as the "Face of Women's MMA.  Carano was formerly the third best 145 lb (66 kg) female fighter in the world, according to the Unified Women's MMA Rankings. 

In the movie Gina looks like a typical WWE diva,  rather thick. (pretty solid at 5'8" and 150 Lbs.). This girl is probably the closest  you're going to get to a real super hero like the Black Widow. She can kick most men's ass, and when I say Men's I mean plural.  On top of that, she possesses ultimate endurance, speed, agility, and she is beautiful. She would be my candidate for a right out of the box Wonder Woman.
If you want to see a strong woman kick some ass, I strongly recommend you watch this movie.
Here are some images of Gina, and a YouTube trailer link. There is  plenty  more stuff if you want to do some searching.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Applaud if you like her. THX   :clap:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RBR1138

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ninjatom

 :thanks:


For me the best of fighting MMA Woman