Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

NEWBIE

Started by Sgirl, July 27, 2010, 06:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgirl

Brand new figure competitor. Planning my first competition in October at the NorthStar in MPLS. I'm 5'4" Brown Hair 120# I have no idea what to expect and if there is anything I'm not doing that I should be...... Any help is welcome. I don't even know what to ask! LOL


RobMash

Hello Sgirl, Welcome on this forum. Could you post some your photos?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

smbstx

 ^-^ Welcome! good luck to you in your competitions!

luc327

 :hey: :rock: I wish you the best but I can tell you that dedecation, perseverance, resistence( from fattning foods), consistency, and finally mental toughtness will take you a long way in impoving your physic and reaching your goals.

c59lturbo

this is the wrong forum if your looking to get advise about competing ..

jann