LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Will Johanna Dejager's site ever come back?

Started by Rodned3, December 11, 2014, 11:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodned3

She is easily one of my top 5 fave FBBs of all time, and some of the clips I've found of her have been truly A+ amazing.  They were so sexy... but unfortunately I never had a chance to sign up to her site and now the site is shut down and she has retired.

Do you think she'll ever bring back the site, even though she's no longer into that stuff?  I mean it would bring her some $$$... she could even just set up a clips4sale and sell the clips individually on there rather than managing a website (which I know is a lot of work).  I heard she had a lot of great vids on her site and now I'll never get to see them.  :'(
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rodned3

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

autechre

i doubt it very much... she's been long gone from the fbb scene
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

jdfan

Yes, a competition comeback would be great. AFAIK she still works out so that's always a possibility. But I doubt she'd set up a new paysite since the income wouldn't be worth the effort - with the abundance of free material on youtube etc. The days when hundreds of guys would pay $25 monthly for a single athlete site are over.  But she works in website design so she could probably knock up a free informational site pretty quickly if she wanted - perhaps with some links to Youtube vids. That would be cool.

> some of her clips were truly A+ amazing

Yup. I would challenge any FBB fan to make it all the way thru her truckwash clips without, er.. having an accident shall we say. Not forgetting those green dress and pool striptease clips.... holy moley. Good times.

Rodned3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, a competition comeback would be great. AFAIK she still works out so that's always a possibility. But I doubt she'd set up a new paysite since the income wouldn't be worth the effort - with the abundance of free material on youtube etc. The days when hundreds of guys would pay $25 monthly for a single athlete site are over.  But she works in website design so she could probably knock up a free informational site pretty quickly if she wanted - perhaps with some links to Youtube vids. That would be cool.

> some of her clips were truly A+ amazing

Yup. I would challenge any FBB fan to make it all the way thru her truckwash clips without, er.. having an accident shall we say. Not forgetting those green dress and pool striptease clips.... holy moley. Good times.

No where to find any of those clips I guess, huh?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login