LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

hi, I'm Sage

Started by MinigunRave, March 13, 2012, 07:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinigunRave

I'm 17, I'm finishing up high school and I'm going to go to college to be a computer scientist. I've never really worked out that much, but hearing people (male and female alike) say that 'women are weaker than men and can never be as strong as men' just makes me sick.  I don't want to walk across the street at night worrying that someone might mug me, or attack me or whatever. I don't want to be weak, I don't want to be the weak little princess in the Disney movies, I want to be a strong respected queen. I know that men and women are just strong in different places- like women are stronger in their lower body and men in their upper body- but there's still the disgusting stereotype in the mainstream that women are weak or they have to be weak to be beautiful-- correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the impression I get. It's really been bugging me.
So, while I don't have access to a gym right now, I have barbells and I guess I could practice push-ups and stuff, but I hope this forum can help me with like how to excercize and having a good diet and good morale and self-confidence (which is another thing I'm lacking ): )

MinigunRave

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

almorae

Hello a girl
Some believe that there is a conflict between the power and beauty of this is many women have the power and beauty
Look for these pictures You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login         You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

spooky47

hi sage its great to hear that you're taking care of yourself and are not going to be pressured by today's society
you do (and continue doing) what you feel is right. you break boundries and not care what people think.