LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Give your candidates of April 2012 (Please read my post inside)

Started by hhheeeyyy12345, March 04, 2012, 02:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hhheeeyyy12345

I nominate Swann Cardot!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hhheeeyyy12345

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

musclewomen

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fitnessfanatic

I would like to put up Heather Dees. 



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

The four candidates most nominated will partecipate on the poll Fitness Goddess.
The two candidates most nominated will partecipate on the poll Bikini Goddess.

Please don't nominate the previous Fitness Goddess and Bikini Goddess.
The previous Fitness Goddess are: Federica Belli, Mavi Gioia, Andrea Swanson,  Jamie Costa, Erin Stern, Jodi Boam, Lorena Cozza, Pauline Nordin,  Larissa Reis,  Andressa Vieira, Cindy Landolt, Mindi O'Brien, Kelly Rodrigues will be put on the polls one by one so nominate others candidates if you want win karma.

The previous Bikini Goddess are: Nathalia Melo, Priscilla Barrera, Justine Munro, Kerri Hayes, Juliana Daniell, Diana Graham, Denise Milani, Jaime Baird, Sherrie Carnicle, Davana Medina, Lindsey Nicole, Stacey Naito       

N.B. The candidate won't be put in list if I can't find three photos (one in front pose one in lateral pose and one in back pose taken by her contest).
If you want that your candidate was in list check on this site if there is this kind of photos:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

FelkG

Figure/Fitness: Swann Cardot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bikini: Dianna Dahlgren

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please don't nominate the previous Fitness Goddess and Bikini Goddess.


You mean... the winner of past the polls? or all the candidate of the previous poll in the past months? Thanks...

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Figure/Fitness: Swann Cardot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bikini: Dianna Dahlgren

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please don't nominate the previous Fitness Goddess and Bikini Goddess.


You mean... the winner of past the polls? or all the candidate of the previous poll in the past months? Thanks...

I mean the winner of the past polls
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


SANCES


hhheeeyyy12345

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Figure/Fitness: Swann Cardot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bikini: Dianna Dahlgren

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please don't nominate the previous Fitness Goddess and Bikini Goddess.


You mean... the winner of past the polls? or all the candidate of the previous poll in the past months? Thanks...


I don't think you can nominate someone who someone else has already nominated this month      :look:

FelkG

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I don't think you can nominate someone who someone else has already nominated this month      :look:

Why? In the past poll, different members nominated the same athlete in the same topic. If you already nominated Swann Cardot, I can't?

Old Surehand

I nominate Marina Alf.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

rigoberto


mockingbird

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

Excuse me guys. I try to find photos of Marina Alf in a fitness contest but I can't find it. I find only photos in bodybuilding category. Anyone could post some photos of her in a fitness contest?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

rigoberto