⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Suzy Kellner's site

Started by pronto, March 27, 2014, 04:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pronto

Has anyone ever joined You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login?
She's pretty amazing, not sure what's inside

pronto

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

deerfott

Looks like it has not been updated for months. It's probably no longer an active site.

NinjaStar

Has anybody been You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login? I remember seeing a push for it around here months ago, but since then nothing. I tried to join, but even though her payment processor takes Visa they don't like my card apparently. Mores the pity. I've never heard of Zombaio before, but I can say with confidence that I don't like it. CCBill would've been a smarter choice, but what do I know.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

Has anyone been able to join her website? I want to, but her payment processor won't take my card for some reason, even though my card should be one of the ones they accept.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

ogoloo

Was also thinking about joining her site, anybody here joined and have any feedback?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Maxturbator

I am a member:
Pros:
good video quality
Suzy is hot
Cons:
Not a lot of stuff (like 10 vids)
Cannot save them (big minus for me)
Just posing no other stuff


brianoo

Its good to join it for a month everynow and then.
She has put some more content on it recently and the quality is very good.
I think it's worth it just for the video where she is on the beach.

BobetteBob

Hi all,

Just wanted to take some time to tell you about You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login website. From day one I couldn't get the videos to work. Also I have yet to hear from the webmaster. I tried to talk to Suzy about it on HBC and she kept saying everything is working and not to worry more stuff is coming. I seriously doubt about the updates every 10 days, nothing as of 2 weeks.

She uses Vimeo streaming service for her video (I looked at the html code) which I guess doesn't allow to save them.

All the vimeos link gives the message "Sorry this video does not exist".

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The picture galleriy is working.

My two cents: Her website is definitely not worth 20 euros!

Everytime you don't click applaud, Chuck Norris kills a kitten, tiger cub, or any other fuzzy and cute baby animal you can imagine.