⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FITNESS GODDESS OF THE YEAR 2011 (poll closed)

Started by RobMash, December 05, 2011, 12:47:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash



Here the finalists!


Front pose


                        Pauline Nordin                                                   Amy Martin                                                       Andrea Swanson

                       Andressa Vieira                                                                Denise Rose                                                       Erin Stern   

                      Federica Belli                                             Jamie Costa                                                       Jodi Boam

                     Larissa Reis                                                          Lorena Cozza                                                         Mavi Gioia   

                     Mindi O'Brien


Front pose

                        Pauline Nordin                                                   Amy Martin                                                       Andrea Swanson

                       Andressa Vieira                                                                Denise Rose                                                       Erin Stern

                      Federica Belli                                             Jamie Costa                                                       Jodi Boam

                     Larissa Reis                                                          Lorena Cozza                                                         Mavi Gioia   

                     Mindi O'Brien


Front pose
                        Pauline Nordin                                                   Amy Martin                                                       Andrea Swanson                                                                                                           

                       Andressa Vieira                                                                Denise Rose                                                       Erin Stern                               

                      Federica Belli                                                 Jamie Costa                                                           Jodi Boam                                 

                     Larissa Reis                                                          Lorena Cozza                                                         Mavi Gioia                                  

                     Mindi O'Brien


I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

I vote for Mavi Gioia

Here my vote on details

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fbblover2011

Larissa and Andressa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



geekboy II

Having a hard time making my choice, not only because I can only pick 3, but also because the pictures don't line up correctly with the names.

HuBazze

I voted for Pauline Nordin and Larissa Reis.

Simply because they are insanely packed amazons:) There was somebody I really missed from the options: Heidi Vuorela. She should have been here! So, my unofficial third vote goes for her:)

stroble1


ultraalien

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nanuque


Bergman

Voted for Pauline Nordin, Lorena Cozza and Mavi Gioia!!!

:) :) :) :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

missD

Andressa is the goddess, far next Mavi Gioia and Federica Belli

sunogalem

I voted for Andressa Vieira, Erin Stern and Jodi Boam.

Hardcore Ladys