⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amelia Hernandez ??

Started by gordonlloyd, November 06, 2011, 03:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordonlloyd

Gone --- without a trace !!  What a shame she disappeared !!


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
                
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

gordonlloyd

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

racerx009

I think she just went back home--in her case Spain--so those of us in the US where she made her reputation are unlikely to be abreast of what's going on in her life.

gordonlloyd

Ameila today --- obviously much older than her bb prime but still showing some muscle


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
     
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Warhawk Overdrive

I like the glasses. Did she have "twins" since she stopped competing or did she have those before?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

serpico1961

Nice pics  anyone  else notice what looks like a bong in upper right hand of pic?

shedevilover2

glad to see she is well. great muscle sexy and volcanic hott.would love to session with her again even now.

jdmlmnfan

You know if I had seen those pics without knowing who it was I don't think I would've guess Amelia. But she looks great though

serpico1961

She  did  sessions at one  time,anyone have any details?