⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Wheysted research thread

Started by pepster, December 08, 2011, 03:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pepster

Apparently, a year or so ago I missed the bandwagon on the Wheysted phenomenon that was blowing up over at bodyspace.  I was wondering if anyone had old pics archived, or any old videos (seems like there used to be several from the blogs).

Too see what I'm talking about, just google 'wheysted'.  You can also google 'wh3ysted' to get to the YouTube page.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


jibai101

she looks asian to me, 20yale student, i usually fall head over heels for gals like that
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jmack960


pepster

I was hoping some of the fine readers of this board would have known about her for a while, and would have some pics or vids stored away.  It seems like there used to be a lot of images out there.

Here are some more I could find...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login