⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Star13 - Los Angeles, SoCal and Vegas

Started by imanze, April 02, 2018, 01:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imanze

Hi folks,
Star13 frequently changes name on wb270. You will recognise her from the current pics anyway.
Well well ... She basically ripped me off last November. That's her technique:
1. Replies to emails, asks for a deposit, in the form of an Amazon gift card
2. Cancels the day of the appointment
3. Offers to return the card
4. Cashes the gift card a few days later and disappears from email.
I think she's real and worth meeting (she is a former bodybuilding competitor, hot as a brick). But, do not pay her in advance and just offer to show up at a certain date and time.
All the best with your session time,
A

imanze

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

OrangeCountyCalifornia

Once the sessionettes started requiring deposits from us, I knew this was going to happen and that it would get worse.  I sympathize that many of them fell victim to time-wasters, but I don't feel putting us at risk of falling victim to fraudsters is the way to go about it.

xepha

This was not my experience with her when I sessioned last summer.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

imanze

I must have been unlucky then.
Or maybe, you have been lucky.

fbbfan666

I saw her in the fall of 2017 and she did not require a deposit and I didn't have any problems with her.  Always had good contact and we stayed in touch.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jdval4u

Star13/Ayse Kho

https://www.insta****.com/ayse_lifts/?hl=en

Took my deposit earlier this year and used it to fly to Turkey where she is now. Not CT. Not NYC. Not SoCal. Not Vegas. Her profile was removed from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login due to her scamming. Be very careful with her. She even had me get a hotel room in Midtown then ghosted for months. Posted in August she was "taking deposits" for a NYC trip. Never showed.

Lovefbbmega

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Star13/Ayse Kho

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Took my deposit earlier this year and used it to fly to Turkey where she is now. Not CT. Not NYC. Not SoCal. Not Vegas. Her profile was removed from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login due to her scamming. Be very careful with her. She even had me get a hotel room in Midtown then ghosted for months. Posted in August she was "taking deposits" for a NYC trip. Never showed.

Reason why we created showup23 (ask your performer to join the site and book thru it, get a gift for enrolling her , details on the site).

Deposit we keep is released after session marked as completed.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dimesforty4

The bitch struck again with me today, just wish I'd seen this thread before I trusted her with my deposit. Normally under these circumstances with COVID-19 I'd understand her not coming to my city, but she vanished ever since my deposit a week ago and never replied to my multiple follow up attempts to confirm the meeting.