LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bodyspace.Bodybuilding.com - Under 20's

Started by martin_187uk, July 08, 2011, 07:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demoniac999

liftswimwin 16 years old!  :o

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



fp909

that profile is fake..that picture belongs to someone else...you ocan find her photos on here somewhere...wish i could find them...that isn't even the same girl as the other photos!

kida

Quite so: the girl in that photo is Sara Isakkson. The profile is indeed fake (a 16 year old girl, 5'6", with 14.5" arms?  C'mon...)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Demoniac999

if its fake, who is the girl on the other pics in this profile?

fp909

I'm not sure. I've often argued that those other photos are photoshopped but I've never seen anyone anywhere, in the last 10 years, that vaguely resembles her.  I can place the photos by time though.  I know that that girl was at USC for a one or two day swim meet in 2007...theres a photo where shes on the campus and you can see in the background the green fences where the film school is about to go up.  Now...I have a facebook that USES those photos and she's occasionally tagged in other ones, but its not very active and i don't speak to her often.  Maybe that's the real her, but she said she doesn't take pictures anymore because people steal them.  I'm still trying...

josch06

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

martin_187uk

As this girl is 20, she is not strictly under 20 but she is definitely worth a look:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


missD

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
liftswimwin 16 years old!  :o

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



This pics make my eyes  :o :o. This girl is really huge. Very impressive at her age.  :-*