Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Masami Kitazawa

Started by Tiago, May 08, 2013, 06:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiago

This video was originally on YouTube but I was able to found it again on a different website: it's footage from an 80's or early 90's japanese contest featuring a really cute FBB with a, IMO, one of the hottest routines I've ever seen, but unfortunately, I don't know her name :(. If anyone knows, please let me know ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes, I know, the website's video player kind of sucks, but it is still worth seeing, especially the ending of the routine.
Enjoy!
Female Bodybuilding will never DIE!

Tiago

Female Bodybuilding will never DIE!

musclegoon

Dont remember her full name... something kitagawa.
Jfbb's are hard to track down... maybe ask the guys at tetsumi's salon they are quite knowledgeable.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Muscle is AWESOME!

Tiago

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dont remember her full name... something kitagawa.
Jfbb's are hard to track down... maybe ask the guys at tetsumi's salon they are quite knowledgeable.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:thanks:
Female Bodybuilding will never DIE!

xinghuo

This is Masami Kitazawa, the 1984 Ms Japan. Unfortunately, she quit BB a few years later without ever reaching her max potential. I still believe she was one of the best JFBBs ever (She's my #! fave). She was also one of the few J FBBs (to this day) who realized that legs are important too. I met her about 13 years ago. She was a fitness trainer at a gym in Osaka (and I think she may still be). Her legs were still freaking awesome. These pics are among the very few from her heyday that have ever made it to the net. She lent them to me to put on my old web site. My own copies are trapped on floppies that I can't open anymore, so mucho arigato to Musclegoon for resurrecting these! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

femwrest

Indeed.  A gorgeous, sexy & muscular lady.  Very muscular by 80s standard actually.  She's got great legs and she knows it.  Love how she flaunts those thighs.

Tiago

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is Masami Kitazawa, the 1984 Ms Japan. Unfortunately, she quit BB a few years later without ever reaching her max potential. I still believe she was one of the best JFBBs ever (She's my #! fave). She was also one of the few J FBBs (to this day) who realized that legs are important too. I met her about 13 years ago. She was a fitness trainer at a gym in Osaka (and I think she may still be). Her legs were still freaking awesome. These pics are among the very few from her heyday that have ever made it to the net. She lent them to me to put on my old web site. My own copies are trapped on floppies that I can't open anymore, so mucho arigato to Musclegoon for resurrecting these! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks Dude! You met her? Soo Cool! She seems to be a really nice person.
Yeah, that really sucks... :shucks God Damn it, why do all the likable FBBs have to go away? :'(

femwrest, Masami also seems to like her pecs! She hitted 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 MOST MUSCULARS!!!! :what: That is not something you see everyday! Her Front Lat Spread is one of the best I've seen, love the way she actually looks BIGGER when hitting it.

1 question: does anyone know how to convert this video into youtube or a downloadable link? Much appreciated :)
Female Bodybuilding will never DIE!