LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Davenport Development *MMG* [A.U.]

Started by Casey, September 29, 2011, 02:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Casey

Davenport Development

Tiffany was always considered cute by everyone, especially those at work.  She was relatively tiny, just reaching 5" tall and maybe 100 lbs.   Nice face, nice body.  She spent some time in the gym just to stay in shape, look at the guys and be seen by them as well.  She was somewhat disappointed as a lot of guys tried speaking with her and getting her to go out with them, but they were never the really big guys, the kind she really like to watch workout.  The kind of guys who has muscles pop out with every movement.  The bigger they were, the more she liked them.  The more she craved them.  The more she wanted to be with them to see what made them tick.  What made them want to just be so huge and covered with muscles.  But again, those never seemed to be the one's paying her much attention.

Tiffany worked for ABC Exports in a huge downtown office building.  Her office was on the second floor of the 50 story building.  She'd spend her lunch hours in the downtown area looking at the guys as they walked by, waiting for Mr. Muscles to come swoop her off her feet. At 26, she felt it would never happen.

The one man she did admire in her building was Dirk Davenport.  Dirk was president and CEO of Davenport Development, a company that made bodybuilding supplements and vitamins. He was a sight to behold. At 6 foot 6, he looked like a human giant. Always well dressed in a suit and tie, Dirk turned women's heads everywhere he went.  And he loved the attention. Tiffany, all 100 pounds of her, would see Dirk entering the office building in amazement.  How could one man be so perfect she wondered? And, what does he look like under that suit.  She could only imagine how big those muscles must be and how it would feel to be in his beefy hands.  She would be lost in muscle lust.

One day as Tiffany sat gazing out her office window, a co-worker entered and startled her. "Did I wake you" Isis questioned? "No, not really" said Tiffany.  "I saw that Dirk whatever his name is this morning and I haven't been able to get him out of my head all day" she said. "Oh, he trains at my gym" Isis started. "And he does draw a lot of attention. Talk about muscles, he has muscles on top of muscles. I've been working out for 20 years and have never seen anything like him. Plus, I hear he's single." "Really Tiffany said "not like he'd have any trouble geting a girl.  Maybe he's gay?" "He's not gay from what I hear but I'm sure he can be very particular on who he goes out with. Can you imagine the amazing women he must date?" "Yeah, I can which is why I'm sure a runt like me would never stand a chance with him." "Well you never know.  Hey would you like to come to my gym after work?  Maybe Dirk will be there working out?'

Tiffany hesitated as she didn't want to seem overly excited about the possability but squeaked out a "sure." "Good, we'll leave at 5:30/  Don't forget your gym clothes" Isis added.

Needless to say, Tiffany couldn't concentrate on her work all day.  Just thinking about Dirk made her sweat and majorly horny. At 5:30, Isis arrived and the two girls left for the gym.  Upon their arrival, both changed and made their way to the weight room. A quick look left, a quick look right and then BOOM, right in front of her, there he was in a ripped workout shirt and baggies. Not what she expected from the well dressed man but she did see the muscles.  Oh, what muscles. Dirk was covered and everything was huge. "That's him" Isis stared. "Ahh, umm, bbb, yeah" was all Tiffany could get out  Suddenly there was a THUD as Dirk dropped the weights in his hands. Tiffany stood in amazment at the man-mountain of muscle she was observing.

"Hi there" Dirk said as he walked over to the girls. "I've seen you around the office building but  didn't know we belonged to the same gym.  I'm Dirk" he said extending his hand. "I'm Tiffany and this is my friend Isis.  I have seen you around I'm a guest today of Isis as I belong to another gym. It's nice to meet you."

"Yes, you too, as you can see I've been training for quite a while. Muscle building is my business and I love it. Let me show you something.  Give me that tape measure.  Let me measure your thigh if you don't think I'm getting too fresh.  Huuumm, about 24".  Not bad for a tiny girl. Put your hands around  my bicep and squeeze."

With that Tiffany's heart started to pound. This was exactly what she had dreamed about.  The bicep was like granite. "You ready Tiff?" he said.  "For what" she ask?" At a mere 5 ft, Tiffny felt herself rising up off the floor as the muscleman flexed his huge right bicep. "Enjoy the ride baby? he asked. "That bicep is 31" inches of muscle, bigger than your entire thigh.  I like to show off a bit" Dirk said

"A bit?" said Tiffany. I wonder what other tricks you have up your sleeve Dirk?"
"Well, you know where my office is.  Why don't you stop by for lunch tomorrow afternoon and I can show you some of my other sleeve tricks" Dirk said.  "It's a date" Tiffany stuttered. Before they could depart, Tiffany pulled Dirk aside and placed a big wet kiss on his huge bicep.  "Unitil tomoorw" she said.

To be continued













solitariodude

Good start to what could be a really interesting story. Hope to see more, thanks and K for posting ;D

Jeremy Lightning

This story has potential, hopefully Tiffany won't get too much taller, not a big fan of height growth and giantesses, but it's your story, so do what you like. But I've always found it hotter to see girls Tiffany's size overpower and outmuscle guys Dirk's size. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Casey

Of course, Tiffany was excited, nervous and hot all at the same time in anticipation of her lunch meeting.  She came dressed to please wearing a short skirt and showing much more clevage than ever before in her office setting.  She kept her eyes on the clock the entire morning and, as noon approached, she made her final preparations. Fixed her hair, makeup, shined up her 6" heels, sprayed some sexy perfume and pushed her small but significant boobs up to full attention.  A final look in the mirror before she departed and a thought entered her head. "Ya know" she reasoned. "This guy is so hot and so fucking handsome and can have any girl he lays his eyes on, why would be want me?  I'm not georgeous, overly sexy.  I'm short.  My boobs aren't monsterous.  What's the attraction?  I guess I'll find out."  With that, she headed to the lobby.

"I've never been to the 50th floor of this place" she said to herself as she stepped into the elevator.  The ride seemed to last for an hour as she stepped off.  DAVENPORT DEVELOPMENT the large brass sign read loudly for all to see.  Tiffany nervously entered the office.  "Just what I expected" she thought as she saw tons of beautiful furniture, office equipment and a showcase of bodybuilding trophies and awards all going to Dirk.  Before her was a young, amazing looking blond with the whitest set of teeth Tiffany had ever seen.  The young lady stood and introduced herself "Hi, you must be Tiffany.  I'm Sirrena.  They call me SEXY for short" as she pushed her enormous boobs together and gave them a shake.  "That's the perfect nickname for those, I mean, you" said Tiffany. "I'll let Rick know you're here" Sirrena said.

With that, the  blond turned and walked away.  Tiffany looked at her amazing ass and legs, epecially her diamond-shaped calves.  More doubt began to enter her mind.  "I'm sure this is the kind of girl Dirk is with every day.  She is amazing.  I wouldn't stand a chance next to her and those 38DDD monsters.  I wish I had a pair of those for my own to show the freakin world."

Seconds later. Sirenna emerged.  "Dirk, I mean Mr. Davenport will see you now.

To be continued

Jeremy Lightning

Hmmm, the plot thickens, I bet Sirena didn't always look that way. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

That sounds like an interesting story. Karma for you!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Casey

Tiffany could feel her stomach churn as she grabbed the doorknob and entered. There he stood in all his glory, Mr. Muscles, the man of her dreams. In a custom made 3 piece suit, custom made to show every muscle.  She felt like she was ready to melt.

"Hi Tiffany" Dirk said.  "Welcome to Davenport Development."  "This place is amazing" Tiffany said as she stared out the widow observing an incredible view of the entire city.  "I've never been up to the 50th floor and it's breathtaking."  "I'm glad you're impressed" Dirk said.  "My office tends to have that effect on people" he added.  "Did you have a chance to see all my bodybuilding trophies and awards in my lobby?"
"Well, not much time" Tiffany said.  I was in awe of your secretary to be honest." "Oh, Sirrena" Dirk said.
"Yes, she's a nice girl but a bit of a ditz.  People think that because I am a world champion bodybuilder, world famous business man and world famous...oh, I must be world famous for something else but I can't think of it off the top of my head, that I have women throwing themselves at my feet.  And to be honest, they do.  I get tired of all these big boobed chicks in their short skirts and fuck-me heels just trying to get my attention.  I probably sound egotistical to you, right??"

"Well, kinda" Tiffany said in a very quiet tone of voice.  "I never heard any guy complain about that problem before.  "And you probably never will" Dirk said.  "All I want is a nice, quiet girl.  No outrageous body, no giant  sized body parts, no ego.  I want someone...LIKE YOU.  Is that crazy?"

"Well, I guess not" Tiffany said. "But what do you see in me?  I'm not even 5 feet tall, less than 100 lbs and not a real muscle on my body? You, on the other hand, have more muscles than a human anatomy chart."

'Let's go have lunch and talk Tiffany.  I think you will understand" Dirk said.
The two left for lunch and quickly retunred. 'It's the first time I've ever been out with a guy that got more stares than any women in the restuarant" Tiffany told Dirk.  "It actually was really a big turn on to me."
"Well, if that turned you on, then I have a little surprise that will REALLY TURN YOU ON" Dirk said. "Have a seat, I'll be right back.

"OMG" was the only  thing on Tiffany's mind.  Dirk had been a true gentleman to her, not making any advancements or trying any moves on her. She could ony guess what was to happen next.

To be continued

Jeremy Lightning

Another interesting installment, I have hope that this will pick up soon. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

GLKnight

If I can advise anything, is that you should take things slowly. Something like this shouldn't be rushed, so let it breathe rather than rush to the good parts.

Develop characters a bit more. As they are right now, they are pure wank material in the making. And before you guys say anything, let me ask you this: Do you want something that is quick, but then ultimately forgettable? Or do you want something that actually taps into a scenario that you yourself wish to be a part of, and incorporate it into your own fantasies?

I thought so...

Something else that's somewhat important to develop: the way that Tiffany turns into a muscle goddess. Is it a serum that is injected? Is it something she takes orally (like a solution or pill)? Is it a gas that she gets exposed to? Or some sort of Vitalization ray? Is it just for muscles, or are there a wide variety of supplements or ingredients  that do various effects, like with how Serrina looks? Are there side effects, like a chemical layover in certain biological functions? Are there certain chemical triggers that cause psycho-physiological responses, like addiction?

I know it's your story, but certain things have to be taken into account. I'm just making sure that the biggest ones are pointed out first.

Casey

As Tiffany stood waitng with anticipation, out from what seemed to be a dressing room closet, came Dirk dressed only in his posing briefs. Tiffany was speechless and for good reason.  Standing before her was the biggest mountain of muscles she had ever seen.  He looked like one of the morphs she had seen on the internet BUT he was live, right before her.  She slowly and shyly walked over to him but with a bit of a swager to her walk.  She felt a bit of confidence that Dirk, despite having know her for only a brief time, felt comfortable in "showing her the goods."

As Tiffany reached Dirk, she bearly came up to his massive chest.  She looked up at him with a sexy glance.
Dirk looked down, put his hands on his hips and went into a massive lat spread. Tiffany backed up a few inches to give Dirk more room.  "Hmmmm" was all she could say.  Dirk took that as a positive sign.

He then turned around and gave her a rear lat spread.  Tiffany took in every inch of his amazing body and gave an approving "Ummm."  To this point, neither had spoken a word but the message was clear they were both enjoying themselves.


Dirk then moved over to the window and starting doing one muscle pose after another for his young lady freind. Then, Dirk hit a single bicep pose and Tiffany said "Now you are talking.  Big biceps on a guy have always been my favorities.  Even when I was just a little girl, I would always watch the bodybuilders on TV with my dad and love when they flexed their arms."  "Well baby, I doubt you will ever find any bigger than mine.  I have been around the world, in hundred's of competitions and no one I've ever seen has ever come close.  My peak has a double peak on it. 31"  Kinda like an ice cream cone with 2 cherries on top.  Its a genetic freak and I love having it.  Kinda became my trademark."

"Well Dirk, I love ice cream and I love cherries" Tiffany whispered.  Would you mind if I felt it for myself?"

"Go right ahead " Dirk stated. "Take as much time as you like.  This ice cream never melts."  Tiffany reached up but betwen Dirk's height and the height of his bicep, she couldn't even touch his mountain of muscle. "Dirk, do you mind if I stand on your desk so I can reach you" Tiffany asked.  "Go right ahead Tiffany, whatever it takes."

With that, Tiffany climbed up on Rick's desk. Ricked noticed her 6' heels and nice calves. "Nice shoes" he admired.  "Fucking amazing biceps" she replied.  From this angle, Tiffany could see Rick as never before.  Not only his biceps but his amazing manhood bulging from his trunks. She could only imagine what sex with Dirk would be like. As she examined Dirk as he posed for her, she hadn't imagined what was next.

BANG BANG BANG.  In walks Sierrena, unannounced.  "Mr Davenport, your 2pm appointment...."  Seeing Tiffany standing on the desk and Dirk in his trunks was an unexpected sight. "I'm sorry guys" she said. 
But your 2pm appointment is here.  I'll tell him you will be a minute.

"Thanks" Dirk said.  "FUCK" Tiffany was thinking to herself.
"Tiff, we kinda lost train of thought here.  There is something very important I want to discuss with you and I never got around to it. Can you meet with me at about 6 tonight?  I see a great opportunity for both of us" Dirk stated.

"A course Dirk" Tiffany said feeling much more confident tha she has earlier.  Now she just had to go back to work and explain why she had taken an extra hour for lunch.

To Be Continued

Jeremy Lightning

Alright, so is this like a male muscle story on a female muscle site, because there are sites for that, and Saradas isn't one of them. I'm not saying that because I don't like it, I'm basically feeling that if there's not going to be any female muscle growth or shows of strength by females coming any time soon, why is this story here? I know there must be eventually, and you're setting up the story, but why do it bit by bit like this? Sorry for the rant, but I'm just waiting for you to get to the punchline, you know?

Sorry for being impatient. That's just how I am, I am going to wait and see how this develops before making comments like this again.

[No continuation found - Mod 'E']
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!