Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ladys At The Olympia

Started by Mass-Tech, September 16, 2011, 05:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gourmetguy

Does anyone know who the girl with Katka is?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't recognise her. She has amazing arms

;D
you shouldn't have to ask for karma if it is deserved

Gourmetguy

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
you shouldn't have to ask for karma if it is deserved

jdh555


Gourmetguy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Danielle Gardener ;D

Thanks

I didn't know it was her. She has got bigger since i last saw her   ;)
you shouldn't have to ask for karma if it is deserved

robin

To me, Danielle Gardener is like the Snooki of muscle girls. lol

Kryten

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wow, I didn't know there was anyone who could stand next to Megan Abshire and make her look undernourished!  :o :o :o

valentino

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
anyone know who is she??

Thanks in advance

Viraleus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wow, I didn't know there was anyone who could stand next to Megan Abshire and make her look undernourished!  :o :o :o

Lol.  I understand what you mean, however, some credit has to go to Megan's shirt and the fact that black is a slimming color.

gordonlloyd

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wow, I didn't know there was anyone who could stand next to Megan Abshire and make her look undernourished!  :o :o :o

They are together and are openly a couple -- its definitely the shirt because Megan does have bigger cannons !! 
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

shedevilover2

they are a sexy couple . her lower quarters are fine!

beba

Tamara Merrall has got pair of beautiful boobs!

nickolai

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
anyone know who is she??

Thanks in advance

Jordan Renee Seales.  She turned pro after winning Class C in the physique division at this years IFBB North Americans.  By the way, I think the physique class offers the best chance to save female muscle competitions.

uzi4you2

looking great ladies, great photos, keep them coming!

Jokerjay

Thanks a lot
I'm wondering who this is
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Can anyone please help?

fredzeppelin

Those femflex pics of Kim Perez are impressive. K+.