Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New Member (sort of)

Started by ProJ, October 29, 2010, 10:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProJ

Hello everyone. I wanted to take a moment to properly introduce myself to this forum.

About me:
5'6"
230-235 off season
202 contest

I have been in this sport for approximately 8-10 years. Recently, I was fortunate to recieve my pro card and now I will be taking some time off to get ready for the Olympia.

I am here to learn from you all and maybe even show you a couple things.

Looking forward to speaking with you all here!


RobMash

Hello Proj. Please don't hide your identity.  ;) Say us your real name so we know who you are
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ProJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello Proj. Please don't hide your identity.  ;) Say us your real name so we know who you are

I only wish I could my friend. It is nothing against anyone here.

tonio7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello Proj. Please don't hide your identity.  ;) Say us your real name so we know who you are

I only wish I could my friend. It is nothing against anyone here.

Not to stick my nose into this, but I will this time...
uh, why not? someone gonna kill u? or is your management gonna get all pissy...???