LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Physique routines and way of posing (see the video of the 4 routines and vote)

Started by RobMash, November 24, 2016, 02:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

See the videos of the 4 routines and vote

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


Patrick_Henry

I like all kinds of different posing styles/routines..

But I really like it when a competitor can lead a crowd, by engaging them directly in different ways. It's fun to see a confident Woman on stage, with no stage fright.. I've seen a couple guest posers, who went in to the crowd and started flexing directly in front of individual, adoring fans. It was cool.

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

goldenjet9

I wouldn't say they are afraid of holding a pose too long, they are at their weakest at the show from cutting.

Therefore they're more conserving energy.