Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Brittany Beede or Jamie Eason?

Started by bekker7, January 03, 2011, 12:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bekker7

Brittany Beede
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jamie Eason
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


bekker7

Brittany

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jer5170

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've never seen Jamie Eason without a smile on her face.  That is how I am too.

Brittney kind of sneers at you.

goldenjet9

I can't decide they look like they could be sisters, mmmmmm sisters. I actually think Brittany is winning just because she's newer on the scene. Hot models are like drugs u find someone that knocks ur socks off, but after awhile she becomes stale and u go looking for a new hi. Anyways they're both amazing, and I wouldn't kick euther of them outta my bed for eating crackers in it.

missD

It a very impossible decision. They're so similar in look and physique.