⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nominate your Biceps Goddess of September (Please read my post inside)

Started by krajo, July 23, 2011, 07:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krajo

I'd like to nominate Sue Myers. Those arms are worthy for the prize... Pretty everywhere too.

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I guess the 1st pic was taken when she was already competing on the pro ranks. Not sure about this.
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

krajo

"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

RobMash

Please don't nominate the previous Biceps Goddess: Aleesha Young, Alina Popa,  Johanna Dejager,  Marja Lehtonen, Julie Bourassa , Colette Guimond, Geraldine Morgan, Cindy Phillips, Lindsay Mulinazzi, Kim Perez, Elena Seiple


The candidate won't be put in list if I can't find two photos (one in front biceps pose and one in back biceps pose) of her contest
If you want that your candidate was in list check on this site if there is this kind of photos:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

or look if she have photos of her contest on facebook
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS



machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login