Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Legs Goddess of Jul/JAug 2011 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, July 31, 2011, 10:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kj30

Kyptova and Segura. One of the easiest voting choices for me so far. My opinion is based on thigh and calf size, shape, and definition from the photos provided.
Karma appreciated.
---------------------------------------------
"I'm not going out like a punk!"

kj30

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Karma appreciated.
---------------------------------------------
"I'm not going out like a punk!"

strider99

I went for Cynthia Colon, I like the shape of her thighs.

aldeano


ravi_8785


ferrim3

I voted for Maria Segura. She has the best ripped and muscle legs!



Fbb7777


drhope3003

Jacqueline Horan and Maria Segura because they have big thighs

jsous2002

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kashley