Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

F-F Contrasts

Started by jdc031, July 30, 2011, 06:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdc031

I once had a live-in girlfriend with real skinny arms and a rather meek personality.  During that time I had a brief affair with a buffed and self-confident aerobics instructor who offered at one point to come over to my house and kick my girlfriend's ass.  I didn't take her up on it, but I've often thought about it since then.  In that vein I offer the following:


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     


sarratomoss

who's the first girl? i remember she's from chile

kokebacan

 is geraldine morgan the best body in chile

goldbricker

I can't say I endorse using women with the illness of anorexia for comparisons, but I like comparisons with thin, non-diseased women.

Karma for the effort.

stevoj

 ;D My favorite topic, fbbs taking on skinny chicks! K+

jdc031

Forgot one...

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

strider99

Some of those anorexic pictures are really gross. The phrase 'just skin and bone' comes to mind.

beowulff

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Some of those anorexic pictures are really gross. The phrase 'just skin and bone' comes to mind.

That's because they're fake.