⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Arab fbb

Started by glassman, July 29, 2010, 09:06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glassman

Arab fbb



  You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     



Enjoy                    and please k

glassman

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

dmasinofan

Ya her name is Farah Malhass and she lives in Jordan. She's gorgeous and she has some decent muscle. I assume she's natural and she's more on the fitness level at the moment I'd say.  I have a special place in my heart for Arab woman considering the fact that I am Arab but very few of them ever get into bodybuilding.

Bobt

Interesting post!  Need more Arab and Jewish women posted here. Karma.
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Interesting post!  Need more Arab and Jewish women posted here. Karma.

More women, period ;D
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

kidmanga

she is hot but that tattoo aint! lol

novo

artist, arab, muscular, and a joker tatoo... oh my gosh she's perfect!! i'm in love

dmasinofan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
artist, arab, muscular, and a joker tatoo... oh my gosh she's perfect!! i'm in love

I know what you mean man! She has all the things I want in a woman. I don't like tatoos but her Joker tatoo looks really cool.

Jonas


She's cute and works out, but she's got a long way to go before you could even remotely refer to her as a "fbb".