⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sprinter Carmelita Jeter

Started by kj30, June 10, 2011, 03:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kj30

Hi all, one of my passions here are women athletes who struggle to achieve success in sports and by doing so end up having great physiques. My first athlete post...Carmelita Jeter.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hopefully, some folks enjoy. I will keep uploading similar threads when I have time. Karma appreciated (keep the board alive).

Kj
Karma appreciated.
---------------------------------------------
"I'm not going out like a punk!"

kj30

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Karma appreciated.
---------------------------------------------
"I'm not going out like a punk!"