LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Biceps Goddess of June 2011 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, May 31, 2011, 10:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Most nominated by the members and qualified for the poll are:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The survey of june is sponsored by "Mister OM - the athletes whisperer"..
The winners of the surveys MUSCLES, BICEPS and FITNESS, will be awarded an exclusive photo shootout offered by Mister OM.

Link--->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Becky West



Echelle Harris



Geraldine Morgan



Isabelle Turell



Kim Vale



Nina Loebert



Phyllis Padur



Tina Chandler



Valentina Chepiga



Wendy Mcmaster

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I voted for Wendy McMaster

Here my choice on detail

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

HuBazze


machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WHATTHE


ultraalien

My votes are for Phyllis Padur and Wendy McMaster
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

stroble1



sunogalem

I chose Geraldine Morgan, Isabelle Turell and Wendy Mcmaster.


djdarmtm


robin


strider99

I chose Isabelle Turrell and Nina Loebardt.  ;)

gogu007


jsous2002

Phyllis Padur, Nina Loebert, Becky West and Wendy Mcmaster
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login