LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hello all!

Started by innocentmalik3, June 03, 2011, 12:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innocentmalik3

Hello all!

I'm new to the site (thanks Rob for the invite)

A little about me. My name is Alex (Alexandra) I'm 38 and I am from and live in Holland.

I've been working out for a long time but it hasn't been too long since I got serious. I joined Spartacus Gym last september and I've got to say that I've been enojying the sport a lot more since I got more serious.

I'm married to a lovely lady from NY and my brother in-law who is also a natural bodybuilder actually inspired me to shoot for more and compete. So I trained very hard the past year to put on some mass and lose some fat so I can get started on my new path.

I'm ready to head down that road now and I'm very excited about it.

So I hope this forum will help me get to where I want to go


RobMash

Hello Alexandra, I'm happy to see you here. Could you post some your photos so the members will know you better
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS