LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#TRUE STORY: Real Growth

Started by Baalphegor, May 29, 2018, 04:22:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baalphegor

This is a true story and happened to me.

A while back I was going to quite a fancy gym, it was well known and there were a few IFBB pros that would train there as well.

One day I had gone in to the gym and there was a pretty girl in the dumbbells area doing bicep curls, I had never seen her before.
She had dark hair and light brown skin, she had big headphones on and was intently staring into the mirror and pumping her arms
with 10lb dumbbells.
I took a machine nearby so I could watch unobtrusively.
After a few sets the girl finished and stood up to put her dumbbells away. She was quite tall, I'd guess about 5'9" and was very slim.
I don't like guessing how much people weight but I would have said she couldn't have been any more than say 110lbs. She didn't
have much fat on her body but the form fitting bikini crop and leggings didn't leave much to the imagination.

Over the next couple of months, I would see her occasionally, always working out her arms with the same intensity. I waved to her
a few times and she smiled, but her headphones always stayed on and I couldn't engage in any banter or conversation.

I watched as she progressed from 10lb dumbbels to 15lbs and then 20lbs. Her whole body looked a bit more developed over this time.
She gained lean mass without gaining any fat, but her size was still similar to when I had first seen her.
I saw her one day with 25lb dumbbells and then that was it. I didn't see the mystery girl come in at all.

After about a year I was heading back into the gym when I saw a familiar hairstyle. The girl was back in the gym! I could see her
dark hair in a pony tail and she was in her usual seat doing dumbbell curls.
I got a bit further into the gym and stopped in my tracks, she looked incredible.

Gone was her lean physique, her face looked a bit chubby from the size she had gained. She was wearing a t-shirt which was stretched
over her bulging physique. The girl finished her curls and stood up, I moved to a machine embarrassed to be caught looking at her.
The girl's legs were impressively curvaceous with muscle. Straining the fabric as her muscles bunched underneath, her butt stood out
proudly like two half orbs making her pants seem slightly see through. Her arms were huge, a large vein ran through each of them
as she carried the 55lb dumbbells to the rack.

That was the last time I saw the girl I wish I could have seen her progress as it happened.