⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Debbi Muggli

Started by viewermail, February 05, 2011, 01:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viewermail

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


UK_Fan

I wish she was a teacher at my school (she was/is one, I remember) - I definitely would've paid more attention if she was.  ;D

I'm not normally a great fan of Bill Dobbins' photos' style, however Debbie's are very good, especially the great one of her from his book (other similar ones were also very good).  He deserves a lot of praise through his pioneering efforts over the years to promote the athletes and the sport in a positive light.