⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Biceps Goddess of February 2011 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, January 31, 2011, 10:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Most nominated by the members and qualified for the poll are:




Ruthie Lucchesi



Cindy Lee Johnson



Charla Sedacca



Elena Seiple



Isabelle Turell



Jacqueline Horan



Lynn Suave



Maria Calo



Maria Segura



Natalie Ariel

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

My preference in order are:

1) Charla Sedacca (her biceps are legendary)
2) Elena Seiple
3) Isabelle Turrel
4) Natalie Ariel
5) Jacqueline Horan
6)  Maria Segura
7) Ruthie Lucchesi
8 Cindy Lee Johnson
9) Maria Calo
10) Lynn Suave
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

FemaleMusclesFan


ultraalien

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Japagreipe

Charla is simply amazing, but also had to vote for Elena because her guns look fantastic too.

crushee

I vote for Elena Seiple for her big and strong (Read somewhere she was able to perform several one arm chin-ups!) biceps!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


sunogalem

I voted for Natalie Ariel, a former figure competitor doing well in bodybuilding competitions.

machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

strider99

I went for Ruthie and Elena, love Ruthie's thickness and Elena's peaks.

Klueverbaum


ilovesbiceps!


musclewomen

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login