LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Yaxeni NoseJob

Started by Deeper1234, December 05, 2012, 10:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deeper1234

I was wondering if anyone noticed this, maybe 4 or 5 years ago Yaxeni looked like she had a major nose job done.  She was one of the most attractive female FBB's to me so I was in love with her nose that seemed to be a little bigger every year.  It must have grown so big for her that she had to chop it off.  But am I crazy or did anyone else notice that Yaxeni's nose just aint what it use to be.  Miss her old giant juice fed testosterone nose.  Was very disappointed when I saw her contest coverage and it was so obvious, "where did the nose go". I mean she did what she wanted to make her happy, but did anyone else notice Yaxeni's nosejob or am I imagining things?


Brand

Well you're either right or she really knows what she's doing with make up and positioning.

Still I'm also of the opinion that she had some work done.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  Miss her old giant juice fed testosterone nose. 

do you really believe the nose is growing with testosterone  :laugh:

if so, all male bb must have a nose bigger than pinocchio

Brand

Not so with testosterone. But growth hormone can do the trick.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not so with testosterone. But growth hormone can do the trick.

if so, male bb must have a nose like pinocchio...

growth hormone can have an effect on the bones, but only up to ca 22 years of age

Brand

On lengthening. It does thicken them beyond that age. And noses are mainly cartilage. It happens. Not the same with everyone but it definitely takes time.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
On lengthening. It does thicken them beyond that age. And noses are mainly cartilage. It happens. Not the same with everyone but it definitely takes time.

your theorie doesnt make sense :
ears and nose grow in people (average) if they get older...getting older means less testosterone and less growth hormones...