⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

BIKINI GODDESS OF THE YEAR 2010 (poll closed)

Started by RobMash, November 30, 2010, 11:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justme46

Very tough to chose one... probably Nathalia Melo for the face/smile, and the yummy ass.


50coco50

I vote for Abigail Burrows  Tall with sexy abs and pretty face. but very hard choice I like them all.


sunogalem

I voted for Abby Lindemann and Priscilla Barrerra because they had better abs out of all of the choices.  Between the two, I would go with Priscilla for having the better overall body.   

tonio7



stratos

i chose the first 2 strickly from a visual standpoint

fbblover2005


machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NnethKe



nigelarcher