LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Artist/Author: [El_Roy_1999] Illustrations for "Rivals"

Started by El_Roy_1999, June 21, 2011, 09:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

I tried to draw (or rather sketch) the progression of the characters in my story "Rivals". I am no graphic artist, but I try to learn what I can. I am grateful for feedback, comments and tips on how to improve. Also, if you like it, karma.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The story can be found here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.