LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

why do we like female bodybuilders???

Started by marcel81x, October 02, 2010, 01:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcel81x

the other day I chatted with a muscular and well trained woman I know for quit some time.
at one point she asked me "how comes you like muscular women?".....

well, it should be an easy question. but it isn´t. it actually is a pretty good question. I thought this might be one for all of you (or all of us).
why do we like female bodybuilders?

- is it because we are freaks?
- is it because we want to be dominated?
- is it becaus we are fat or absolutely skinny and would love to look like that ourselves?

for now I even have to admit that I can´t tell. for me personally none of the above things fit.
I am corious what you gys say - maybe i can answer that question next time I get asked.

c´mon , what are your reasons????!!


bigbob111

Im not fat, skinny, or a "freak" as such. I like muscular women becuase they are fun. Its amazing to see their well developed bodies and very impressive to know what they are capable of. I have also shared a night with a very buff woman who let me massage and grope her arms and shoulders. I just like that sort of thing - my hidden mystery to my prefernece.

bigbob111

Andromimetophilia  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Perhaps this is the word that was on the tip of my tounge?

Bobo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Andromimetophilia  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Perhaps this is the word that was on the tip of my tounge?

Er no. 

femusclover

My reasons are:  I love muscle and muscular bodies, but not men so I love big muscular women who I also find so god dam sexy; and all my best fucking has been with big thighed (over 25 inch thighs) women.

Warhawk Overdrive

I think it is just simple biology. Men like women. As a whole we are not that picky as compared to women. We like women who are fat, thin, tall, short, young, old, petite or muscular. Men are pretty easy to get along with in that regard. We are so agreeable we can even like more then one type. We can like tall fat women or short muscular women. Can you imagine what it would be like if all men only liked short thin women with big chests?? Sounds like someone's idea of torture to me
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf