LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FITNESS GODDESS OF THE YEAR 2010 (poll closed)

Started by RobMash, November 30, 2010, 04:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Write the reason of your chosen!
Copy and glue this table or create a table like this so the chose is more easy.  


Muscular Density

1st             2nd             3rd

Definition

1st             2nd             3rd

Shape

1st             2nd             3rd

Balance

1st             2nd             3rd

Muscular tone

1st             2nd             3rd

Front



Lateral



Back

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS