LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Alex Lee nyc

Started by Mrjive55, January 07, 2020, 12:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrjive55

Stay away. She claims to be late 30s, is at least 50. Very out of shape and nasty. Also goes by name real muscle goddess


tarzan7

Curious about this post since seven or eight years ago I did session with her. I'd say that by this time, yes, she's older than 50. The strange thing is that she has plenty of excellent reviews. They all can't be phony. For me I had a less-than-satisfying experience and I've been active in the scene, off and on, since the early 2000s. (She was very talkative on the phone and in person. Wasn't as muscular as I thought either. We didn't click.) Love to hear more about her, just curious, whether she has turned out to be a good sessionette or lousy.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mindfulness1

Alex is still providing her services through session girls. Is she still not worth the bucks?

MLB93

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Alex is still providing her services through session girls. Is she still not worth the bucks?

In 2020, she was my first session after the pandemic started. I found her to be upfront with who she was and what she could do. The experience turned out great enough that I did another in a few weeks, which is the fastest I've ever done a repeat, if I don't count the free session Amazon Annie gave me the day after the first.

Jbuzz

Any recent session updates?
She has some in her SG page,  but wanted to hear from this audience...
Any extras?

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAny recent session updates?
She has some in her SG page,  but wanted to hear from this audience...
Any extras?

Can anyone tell me the webpage of "Alex Lee"? I cna't find any "Alex Lee" on SessionGirls