Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mistress Muscle

Started by darwin123, September 13, 2022, 03:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FBBMW

She looks good enough to book without a review.

FBBMW

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

richmann

I didn't book in the end. It was far too long a trip to be honest. I'm hoping she will be in London next time I'm in the UK.

Mscllvr21

She used to work as an adult entertainer, not sure if she still offers the same services. Reviews on her on other forums are mixed.

fraggle2022

Has anyone had a session lately with this lady?

She's coming to London this month (I think she is originally from the UK), in her SG profile she looks incredibly ripped but when I've contacted her before she said she's in off season shape.

clay99

Charging premium prices funny how she used to be on Adultwork back in the day charging £150-200 now more than double.


fraggle2022

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginCharging premium prices funny how she used to be on Adultwork back in the day charging £150-200 now more than double.



Thanks, so the question is she worth it?

clay99

£500 is becoming the new standard rate now seeing so many women quoting these prices in London.

I do like her but not at that price, I would only pay those numbers for like a Lisa Cross, Ms Xena, Chelsea D,


fraggle2022

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login£500 is becoming the new standard rate now seeing so many women quoting these prices in London.

I do like her but not at that price, I would only pay those numbers for like a Lisa Cross, Ms Xena, Chelsea D,



OK thanks! I'll book with her and report back.