LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Job Interview by Randomizer

Started by hatour, July 04, 2026, 08:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatour

The Job Interview
by Randomizer

Joe looked blankly at the young woman who had entered what passed for his office. She looked at him with a big, broad smile on her face. On the one hand, she was amazing to look at, so he didn't mind her being there. On the other, his office space was limited, and he needed to save it for serious applicants, not eye candy.

He looked down at the resume she had set on his desk. She didn't have much going for her really. She dropped out of high school pretty early. Since then she had worked a series of odd jobs, but never stayed with any of them for very long. She had certainly never been a part of a construction team, nor did she seem capable of working on one. "Look, Miss... Davidson, I'm sorry, but I don't know why you think you can get a job here..."

"Why wouldn't I?" She asked, leaning her head to one side. Her long, strawberry blond hair hung down to the side like a curtain.

"Well, first of all, construction work is hard, dirty work. You have to be tough, and you can't worry about getting your hands dirty. Frankly, I don't think either of those apply to you." Joe said frankly.

She giggled a bit when he said "Oh, you don't need to worry about that. I'm pretty though. And isn't getting dirty what showers are for? I mean, I guess I don't really like it, but I could probably deal with some dirt if I needed to."

Joe sighed. It seemed like this girl was not going away any time soon. He might as well humor her and enjoy the view while he could. This interview wouldn't take too long anyway. Besides, it wasn't like people were tripping over themselves to work for him.

"Alright, take off your coat and have a seat." He said.

Miss Davidson took off the light coat she was wearing and Joe's eyes grew wide. He had to struggle to keep his jaw from dropping. When she had come in, he thought she was just an extraordinarily beautiful girl, with bright, well kept strawberry blond hair, shining blue eyes, and the most gorgeous features he had ever seen in person. Her coat had obscured most of her body, which was now covered by a thick t-shirt. With the coat on, all he could tell about her was that her bust size was quite large, at least an ample DD, maybe a solid E. But once she took her coat off, he could see much more. Her tight t-shirt showed off a well muscled physique, like that of mid to light weight bodybuilder. The broad shoulders that he had thought was just because of the coat were thick and round, and ended in strong, well muscled arms. Her large breasts pushed out against the upper portion of the shirt, but it clung to her stomach enough to show her sculpted six-pack. And not only was she impressively built, each of her muscles looked like that had been cut with diamonds. The mind blowing definition of her body made her seem somehow larger than any other bodybuilder her size. She was clearly not the weak girl he had thought she was.

She set her ripped arms on the table as she sat down, and a sizable lump rose proudly off her arm. Joe swallowed a lump in his throat as he looked from the hard muscle in her arm to the soft curves of her ample chest. This was going to be harder than he thought. He composed his thoughts and started. "So, Miss Davidson," He began.

"Oh, hey, you can call me Amy. That's my name you know." Amy interrupted.

"Yes, I can see that." Joe said. "Well then, Amy, why do you want to work here at Dynamic Construction?"

"Well, I need a job, right? And all I'm really good at is moving heavy stuff. I'm not too good at thinking jobs. I'd go into modeling and stuff, but it didn't look like a lot of agencies want a girl with muscles like mine." She raised her arm and flexed. A bicep quite a bit larger than he'd have thought showed itself. "So, I gotta get something where I can do what I'm good at. For some reason, none of my last jobs wanted to keep me around, even though I thought I was doing a really good job. So, here I am, needing work, and I figure that construction needs strong people, so I thought I'd give it a shot."

"I see." Joe said, not sure of what to think of her story. He looked over her resume again, closer this time. All of her previous work experience did indeed involve heavy manual labor. Movers, stone work, even a mining company were all represented on the sheet of paper. "So you were fired from your last jobs?"

"Uh huh."

"Why do you think that is?"

"Dunno. I mean, I'm really, really strong, so that can't be it. Maybe they just didn't like me or something?"

"Well, I can tell you can handle yourself physically in most cases. But here you'll be asked to move things a bit heavier than a couch or some rocks. Think you can handle the real heavy lifting?"

"Oh sure, no problem. Like I said, I'm really, really strong. I can lift just about anything you'll ever want me to."

"Good to know. But this isn't just about moving things. There are lots of other skills you'll need on this job. I don't see any of them on your resume. How well do you learn new skills?"

"Oh geeze, learning? I'm not so good at that. I mean, if you just tell me what to do, I can probably do it ok, but I'm not too smart. I know, I know. I'm a dumb blond. It's kind of silly, but it's true. Just keep me to lifting things, and I'll be ok."

Joe didn't really like that too much. The fact that she freely admitted her low intelligence wasn't a very good sign. Although construction didn't exactly take a lot of mental ability to carry out, it was still a good thing to have. Plus the fact that she seemed to have an inability to keep a job was worrisome. But he would keep going, and maybe find out what those muscles of hers could do. But for now, there were other things he wanted to ask.

For the next ten minutes or so, Joe asked Amy all the standard job interview questions. Amy's answers were never particularly articulate, but she was cheerful and energetic. Even when she didn't seem to know something, she still did her best to answer.

"Ok, I think I've heard all I need to." Joe said after his last planned question.

"Cool. So is that it, or is there more?" Amy asked.

"Well, I do need to see how we you handle yourself physically before I can make a decision." He said. Amy perked up when she heard that. "So, if you'll follow me outside, I'll tell you what to do, and you do your best, ok?"

"Sure thing!" She said happily.

Joe led her out to the construction yard. It was a wide open area filled with objects needed for the job. Girders, bars, pipes, wires, various tools, and pieces of heavy equipment lay in organized piles throughout the area. Joe brought her to a large pile of 2x4s that were bound together with chains to start with. He knew a few pieces of wood that size wouldn't be much trouble for anyone with her build, but he figured he'd start small. "Ok, let's start with these. Just show me how many you can lift at once." He said.

"Kay." She said.

Joe was about to unhook the bindings to let her gain access to the bars, but Amy just knelt down and slid her arm under the entire pile and lifted it off the ground. Joe was more than a little surprised. It would take at least three men to lift the entire pile, and she was doing it with one hand. This was not an ordinary girl. "Very impressive." He said, trying to hide what he was really thinking.

"Thanks. It's not real heavy though. I can lift a lot more."

"Ok then." Joe thought about what to do next. A group of girders was resting nearby, and he figured he'd move up to that next. It wasn't his intention, but her display of strength was quite a bit more than he'd have thought. "Show me what you can do with those next." He pointed the pile out.

"Kay. Check this out." She said as she bounded over to the girders. Joe knew that each once was heavy enough that it took two men to lift one. Amy grabbed one of them in one hand and lifted it off the pile like it was nothing. She held it over her head for a few seconds before taking hold of it with her free hand. Then with a smooth, easy motion, she started bending the thick metal. The muscles in her arms and shoulder bulged impressively as the metal whined in protest as she bent it in half. Before he could stop her, she quickly grabbed another girder and proceeded to twist and bend it into the shape of a pretzel. Joe was too stunned to stop her from ripping a third one in half and bending the halves into a two link chain.

"Uh, you, uh, you can stop now." Joe said as Amy was about to destroy a fourth girder.

"Oh, ok then." She set it down and looked at him with a happy smile. "So, what's next?" She asked. Joe had no idea what to do. He'd have never thought she had that kind of power. He needed to know exactly what she could do.

"Well, uh, why don't you show me the heaviest thing you can lift on the lot?"

"The heaviest thing? Hmm." She looked around at what was laid out. "Ok then." She dashed off to where the heavy equipment and vehicles were parked. Joe did his best to follow her, but she was quite a bit faster than he would've thought. She waited for him next to the biggest crane his company owned. "This'll do." She said, resting her arm on the massive machine.

"Uh, what?" Joe asked.

"You asked me to show you the heaviest thing I can lift around here, right? Well, this is it. Here, I'll show you." With that, she reached under the body of the large machine with one powerful arm. Slowly, the crane groaned as it rose off the ground. Joe was once again in a state of shock as she held the large crane over her head with one hand. And, from the way she looked at him, she wasn't even using her full strength to do it. "See? I told you I'm really, really strong." She placed her free hand on her curvy hip as she held the crane overhead like it was a balloon.

"Y-yeah, I can see that. Why, uh, why don't you put that down now? Wouldn't want to damage it, after all."

"Oh yeah, sure." She slowly and carefully lowered the crane back down and smiled at him.

"So, uh, just how much can you lift?" Joe asked.

"Dunno. I never really tried to find out. All I know is that I've always been able to lift whatever I try to."

"I see. Well, I think I've seen all I need to. Why don't we go back to my office? There are some things I still need to go over with you." Once they were back in his office, Joe went over a few of the finer details of the job while he processed what he had seen. Amy just smiled and looked at him. He had no idea if she really understood any of it, but he needed to go through it with all potential employees. "And that's it. Do you have any questions?" He said once he had said everything he needed to.

"Yeah. Are you married, or do you have a girlfriend or anything like that?" She asked. Joe was a bit taken aback by the odd question.

"Uh, no. Why do you ask?"

Amy didn't answer. She got up and went over to the door. Joe heard the sound of metal being twisted for a moment. She then turned around and looked at him with a very different smile. "Well, Mr. Regal, there's lots of things that I don't know or can't figure out. But there are a few things I'm really good at. One is knowing when a guy thinks I'm sexy, which you do. Another is how to get what I want." Joe didn't have time to ask what she meant by that last part. She lifted her shirt over her head to expose her well muscled body. He could also see she was the kind of girl who didn't wear a bra. She winked at him as she slid her pants off, letting him see her long, powerfully muscled legs clad in nothing but a tiny black thong.

"You like this, don't you?" She asked rhetorically. She raised her arms and flexed. Her surprisingly large, diamond cut biceps jumped up at her command. "You like my bulging biceps." She placed her hands on her generous hips and slender waist and tensed her abs. Her six-pack abs jutted out from her otherwise flat stomach at least half an inch. "You like my ripped abs." She cooed. As she stuck out one of her legs and flexed her thighs. The chiseled muscles expanded greatly, making her leg look like a tree trunk. "You like my thick thighs." She spun around and spread her wing like lats. "You like my broad back." She faced him again and tensed her pecs. Her already large breasts seemed to grow at least another cup size as they were pushed up by the powerful plates of muscle. "You like my huge chest." Her last act was to flex every muscle in her body at once. She seemed to grow as her muscles expanded far more than what one would think. "You like every muscle in my body. I know you do. And I also know something else."

She didn't give him time to answer. She strode up to him, her hips swaying seductively as she moved. She took hold of his shirt and lifted him off his chair. She held his 220 lb body over her head like he was nothing but air.

"You like that my big, hard muscles are so strong. Strong enough to pick you up like a baby. Strong enough that you might as well be a toy. That I can play with you however I want, and there's nothing you can do about it. You want to know something? That crane outside is nothing to me. It felt light as a feather. Why, I could rip that building you guys are making out of the ground and put it into orbit, even once it's finished. And I wouldn't even need my full strength to do it. That's how strong I am. And you like that. You like that a lot. Just lifting you right now is driving you wild, isn't it? Oh, I can see it is. Let's see how you like this."

She turned him so that her hand was under his rear end. She held him out to the side and started curling him. He watched as her large, split peaked bicep rose and fell with each agonizingly slow, perfectly controlled movement. "I could do these all day and never feel your weight. You're so light to me that you might as well not even be there. And you would love it if I did just that, wouldn't you? But there are other things I have planned for you right now."

She put him gently back on his chair and stood only inches away from him, her powerful body filling his sight. "You want to touch me, don't you? You want to feel how hard my muscles are. I know you do. Well, now you can. Touch me anywhere you want."

She raised her arms into a double bicep pose and waited for him to move. She didn't have to wait long. Joe was on her in seconds. His hands wrapped around her powerful arm. Her skin was soft and smooth, but the muscle under it was like nothing he had ever felt. At first he thought she was hard as steel. But as he attempted to squeeze her bicep, he rethought that. Since he worked with steel all day, he knew what that felt like. Her muscle was something far harder than any metal he had ever felt. His hands moved down to her abs. Each of the six plate-like sections jumped out at his touch. He swore he would be able to do laundry off of her stomach if he wanted to. He ran his hands over each of the super hard sections of the muscle group, feeling their incredible power.

Her mighty legs were next. Her thighs ballooned outward with incredibly powerful muscle as he approached. He squeezed and rubbed each of the large, powerful muscles in her thighs, as well as her diamond shaped calves. His hands explored each and every muscle in her back, both in their relaxed states and when spread out into her awesome lat spread. He moved back to her front, running his hands along her arm and shoulder as he did. Then he got a bit more daring. His hands came in contact with her large, perky breasts. She took a sharp intake of breath as he began massaging the soft flesh, but she didn't stop him. She let out a light moan of pleasure as he started rubbing and pinching her stiffening nipples and the darker, sensitive skin around them.

Suddenly, he felt an irresistible force pushing him away from her. Amy forced him back to the chair, where she made him sit. She slid her tight, round butt onto his lap, her breasts hovering just inches away from his face. "I see you also like my big tits. That's good. Here, have some more." She said as her breasts came in contact with his face. He felt the soft flesh against his skin and one hand moved up to caress them. His other hand moved down to her luscious rear end and the harder than steel muscles there.

He heard Amy cooing as he massaged and caressed her ample bust and hard butt. He almost didn't feel it when his pants and underwear was removed. He felt her slide herself onto his hardon. She was the tightest he had ever felt, and was sopping wet. She pulled away from him just enough to start moving her hips up and down along his shaft. Joe wiggled his hips much as he could while still mostly pinned by her weight and superior strength. The effect on her though was greater than he'd have thought. She moaned with pleasure as she moved on him, her breathing becoming fast and heavy. Joe emitted guttural grunts as he worked inside of her as much as he could. Amy's moans became shouts of pleasure and she started moving faster, drawing even more pleasure for the both of them.

Joe did all he could to hang on as long as he could, but it was getting harder to keep himself in check. Her movements were wild, fast, powerful and filled him with more pleasure than any other woman had ever done. Suddenly though, she slowed down and her actions became much smoother. Her hips rocked back and forth on hip and he could see her lower lip trembling from the ecstasy coursing through her body. Then, with one final mighty heave of her entire body, her back arched and her mouth opened in a wordless shout. He felt her juices flowing down him and he gratefully found his own release, shooting into her without worrying about what might happen.

Amy slid off him and stood up, shakily at first but then much steadier. She took hold of him and lifted him gently into the air. Joe was too happy to care what she did at that point.

"Now then, let's talk about something. You're mine now, and you'll do whatever I tell you to if you want more of me. Oh don't worry, I don't want anything bad. I really do just want a job here. And you're still the boss. So while the workday is on, I'll do anything you tell me to like a good little worker should. But once the day is done, you do all that I want, and I'll make all your wildest dreams come true. Got it?" She said. Joe nodded dumbly. She pulled him into a powerful hug that nearly took his breath away. "Good! Now, I think we need to do something to celebrate, don't you?"

She placed him back on her chair and began flexing her powerful muscles in front of him again. Joe made a mental note in the back of his head to start the paperwork as soon as he could. He had a new employee, and she was going to make life very interesting.

hatour

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →