⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Singularity [FMG, GTS, BE, scarousal, superpowers, ascension, power hungry]

Started by MGS-and-M, June 03, 2026, 05:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MGS-and-M

I will never forget the sound of her breathing when she rose back.

___________________________________

I met Alexandra at the Genetic Studies Center on Brinkston University. I was a rookie at the time, have just finished college with not much of a career plan in sight. I heard about an assistant position that I could attend, since a was a former student; nothing promising, but it could help me with the bills.

When I got to the Center, she was talking with Harold, a senior professor and one of the coordinators of the DBS, the group that gathered all Brinkston's biology projects. I saw by their countenances that they were not having a friendly conversation. When I approached, both stopped talking.

"Uh, sorry to interrupt. I came for the assistant position. I'm Paul" – and offered my hand.

"The position was canceled, I'm afraid" – said Harold, giving me a cold handshake – "I wonder why it was even opened... But thanks for reaching out"

He turned a harsh glance at Alexandra – "I've given you enough time already. Take care of your belongings 'till the end of this week. If you excuse me" – and left.

Until he closed the exit door, she watched him with a subtle angry expression.

She gazed back at me. I tried to remember if I've ever seen her before, but I easily concluded that I haven't; it would be clear if I did. It was unpleasant to look at her. She was not ugly, kind of an average beauty that could pass unnoticed, but the sensation she gave with those sore, arrogant eyes is that you are as good as a pile of shit.

"I don't think I came at a good time"

"What's your name again?"

"Paul"

"Student?"

"No. I graduated last year"

"How do you handle genetic engineering?"

"Not an expert. Can't say I'm an expert at anything, but I like the subject"

She looked at me head to toe.

"I have a job for you. Outside Brinkston. Immediate start"

"Like this one? I mean, like the one canceled?"

"Same field" – and pointed a box – "If you help me take some stuff away, I can show you"

If you ask me why I took the box, I still won't know what to say. I didn't like her right away. But, because of those unexplainable, intangible reasons that sometimes drives us, I took the box and followed her.

She leaded me to her car, a weary grey Civic. We stuffed the boxes on the back seat; the trunk was stuck. There was a pile of files in the passenger's seat that I had to take to the back as well.

During the ride, she didn't say a word. I was glad about that, actually; it was a distressing silence, but I couldn't think of anything to talk to her except maybe technical work-related issues, which I was sure would come up as soon as we arrived. She didn't seem to be a small-talk person, and I'm not too, for that matter. Discreetly, I took that time to observe her. She was young, probably between 25 and 30 years old, showing a contrasting mix of signs of age; while there were marked lines of a constant frown in her forehead, she had no eye wrinkles. Her cheeks were small, almost dry, giving a touch of weakness that was compensated by her bitter way of staring at people. I wasn't glancing at her all the time, obviously, but I'm sure that she didn't look at me even once.

We got to the destination twenty minutes later, a residential suburb I've never heard of. She parked in front of an old, single-floor house.

Three trips were necessary to get everything out of the car. We left it in the living room, along with other jumble. The place was a mess; only the sofa was empty, the rest of the furniture and almost the entire floor were covered with all kinds of junk.

She threw the last batch of paperwork on a cluttered desk.

"Come"

I followed her to the kitchen, and my expectations went downhill when she opened the basement's door and entered. After finishing the stairs, there was a small dark corridor that suddenly got illuminated by a light she turned on ahead.

At the end of the corridor, there was a surprisingly large basement, as big as the house itself, filled with various medical machines that had been placed against the walls as space allowed, leaving only a stretcher and a panel with a large monitor in the center.

It was obviously an improvised lab, but it had some pretty good piece of equipment. Too good, actually. I got an insight of what was going on when I noticed a Brinkston's stamp in a fancy PCR machine.

"Do you have sponsors?"

"I did"

She turned on a computer. Pulled a chair.

"About the job, sit here"

A file containing genetic technical data popped up on the screen.

"The main topic I'm focusing on here is encoding. I've been researching the last couple of years our DNA sequence as detailed as possible, based mostly on Nirbik's studies. Do you know "the genetic truth", right?"

"To be honest, no"

She briefly shut her eyes in disappointment.

"It's his most important work, the only important one actually. It describes every trace of flaw on our DNA. The academics don't like the term "flaw", but that's what they are. And not just that, he wasn't one of those stupid theorizers. What he thought up is possible to be put into practice"

She opened an interactive scheme, showing the summary of some analysis.

"The allogenic components of almost all regular sequences can be suppressed by a specific dosage of exposure to a modified radiation called Beta+. It's not permanent, but it gives a window for us to apply new genetic material on those spaces and mold them"

She kept going. I could understand it, but not entirely. It was advanced stuff, regarding an old concept in the field called "Sequence A": the idea that the genetic code of any living beam, humans included, have "course accidents", features that haven't gone fully optimized during the millennia of evolution, and those errors could be mapped and fixed to some sort of ideal DNA. A very egocentric concept, if you ask me; how can we be ever sure of what's the best way of "existing"?

One thing though was very clear: it involved genetic manipulation. Besides the ethical concerns this topic always arises, we are far from having stable, reliable results regarding these types of experiments. To keep it short, dealing with it is dangerous. A felt a bitter taste in my mouth as I stood up.

"If I'm getting this right, you want a test subject. I'm sorry, I'm outta here"

"You won't be the test subject. I will"

She was staring at me, not a single trace of a smile in her face.

"I need an assistant to run the equipment, keep an eye on the data as it is generated, monitor my condition during the tests e shut everything down if something goes wrong. I know we won't be dealing with procedures that are entirely safe. I don't want anything bad to happen, but it's a possibility, so I don't want anyone else to get injured by something I'm studying"

It was obvious that she was not the kind of person that cared about other people. That sounded ridiculous. I didn't budge.

"I have the first protocol ready to run"

Again, I didn't budge. She took a wad of cash out of a drawer.

"Here's this month's payment. I will pay you every beginning of the month"

I grabbed the cash. It was less than the university job, but it was already in my hands.

I didn't give it a real thought. Just put it on my back pocket.

"When do I start?"

"Tomorrow"

"Ok"

She just kept staring at me. I understood that I should leave on my own.

I realized that she hadn't given me any of her contact info halfway home on my cab, but was really not willing to turn around.

Back to my apartment, I grabbed a beer, the fridge almost empty without it. Took out the cash, tossed it on my bed. Looked at the crumpled notes. Most of that month was covered.

___________________________________

She also hadn't mentioned the working hours.

I woke up at nine, earlier than my usual. Thought again about the awkward mess that had been my "interview" yesterday. Getting to my new job before lunch sounded reasonable.

More issues. Should I bring something there? Should I wear something specific? I just put the same clothes I used yesterday, took my bike and headed to her house.

I rang the doorbell. Heard no sound. Knocked and had no answer. Shifted the knob. The door was opened.

Looked around. No sight of her. Took a peek at her trashy living room, then went to the kitchen. The basement door was open, a low hum coming from it.

Entering the lab, I saw her operating a large rectangular machine that I guessed it was the mainframe gathering all data from the other equipment.

She glanced at me, then looked back to the mainframe.

"I've made all the preparations already"

She didn't make it clear if it was my job to do it or not. I didn't care, actually. Just kept listening.

"The panel over there controls the two main phases that are part of the test. First, the particles cannon will blast the Beta+, which will open the window to work with the genetic material. It will be injected according to the coordinates set in the computer integrated to it"

At one of the corners of the basement that was covered by a tarp the day before, there was a tank almost my height filled with a viscous orange substance, sloshing slowly inside the transparent cylinder.

She then took off her lab coat, tied her black hair in a ponytail and lay down on the illuminated stretcher at the center of the large room. Next to her, there was a small operating table. Besides aseptic materials, several monitoring electrodes and a long needle attached to a hose that came from the tank.

Suddenly, I was anxious; I wasn't expecting a real test right away. She noticed.

"Don't tell me you're squeamish"

"No, I don't. It's just..."

She stared at me.

"What do I do if you...?"

"Nothing wrong will happen. Focus on evaluating the outcome. Everything you need to analyze will appear on the monitor"

I looked around, saw a pitiful first-aid box, too small and beaten up to help with anything.

I stuck the electrodes on her chest and head.

Picked up the needle. It was as long as my index.

"I've never done this"

She stretched her left arm.

"Grab the alcohol and the cotton. I'll guide you"

I held her arm. It was thin, frail, typical of someone who doesn't exercise at all, the white, pale skin turning purple around the stitch area as I obviously got the sting wrong.

"Sorry"

"Try it again. Slower"

The second time surprisingly went well.

She closed and opened her fist – "We're ready"

I placed her arm on the stretcher and took my place in front of the control panel.

"The blue squared button" – she said, and closed her eyes.

I stared at it, its feeble light distracting me for a moment.

Pressed it. The machinery gradually started charging, their steady humming filling the room.

Even though I was watching closely, I jumped when the white ray hit her. She remained silent, eyes pressing a bit, as it blasted on her for ten seconds before abruptly shut down. The tank then manifested, the weird thick substance snaking throughout the tube and reaching Alexandra, she pressing her eyes harder as the orange liquid entered her body. A few seconds later, it also stopped. All machinery fell silent.

I got concerned as she stood still, but I could see that she was breathing.

"Alexandra? Is there any other step to th–"

"The test is over"

She opened her eyes, but remained motionless on the stretcher. I rushed over to her and pulled that damn long needle out.

I had barely covered the puncture and she stood up, removing the electrodes and heading to the computer. No thanks, no nothing. I took off the gloves and stopped by her.

"Good. Looks like a valid proof of concept. We can proceed with the first actual test tomorrow"

Didn't take her eyes off the monitor.

"You can leave"

I was caught off guard.

"Leave? It's barely been an hour since I'm here"

"The next days will be busier"

I stood still, in silence. She gazed at me.

"Look how easy you're making money. Isn't that a dream job?"

I rose my eyebrows, no good answer to give. Turned away and left.

___________________________________

Once more, we haven't talked about the working hours.

She was obviously giving zero fucks about these details, so I set my own rules, which was basically getting to her house before lunch. And occasionally bringing my meal; the food she ordered from a Chinese restaurant nearby was awful.

Getting there, front door opened. Found her again at the basement.

She saw me. I didn't wait for her to just glance away and went to the control panel.

I'm not making this up. She was a monosyllabic asshole.

Checking the monitor, I saw that the saturation of the Beta+ and the genetic material composition were different.

I didn't say anything. At least not right away. Then I said – "Should I calibrate the tests?"

"When you understand how to do it"

Great. How the hell will I know how to do it if it's already done every day?, I thought. Didn't say anything, for real now.

Went to the stretcher as she was heading to it. Same procedure, bad aim at her vein again, two this time. She didn't complain.

After it was done, I gazed to the tank. I kinda knew what that gunk was. I nicknamed it "primordial juice".

Went back to the panel. The blue button was there, waiting.

"This... Actual test will be any different from yesterday?"

"Regarding what you're asking, no"

I pressed it. As the beam hit her, I saw her slightly moving on the stretcher, her eyes pressing harder than the first time. The orange liquid entering her, spreading inside her weak frame... It was odd to watch.

A minute later, it was over again. She slowly opened her eyes.

"G-get on the data. Transfer the outcome to the mainframe so it c-can analyze if there were any changes"

The mainframe took a minute to process, then send the result back, the before-and-after of her genetic map splitting the screen in half. They were identical. I double checked before telling her.

"The patterns were maintained. DNA sequence shows no changes"

She stood in a cold silence for a moment. The needle was still stuck in her arm, so I headed to her and took it out.

"Open the detailed readings. I'll finish this" – and picked up the bandage.

On the computer of the control panel, the complete log returned a ton of data. I was overwhelmed for a moment.

She joined me shortly.

"What are we looking here?"

"Deviations. Any deviation"

So we sat down, mapping thousands of tiny, insignificant fluctuations, nanoformations, taking notes of what might lead to different results next time.

Hours went by. I stood up to stretch my back.

"I gotta grab something to eat. And... I think I'll be going"

"Leave your notes by the mainframe"

I did it, with the unpleasant feeling that she would ignore them.

Fuck it, I thought. My hunger was a bigger concern at the time. On the way out, I saw her fridge's door half opened, for who knows how long. Disgusting. The curious thing is that she wasn't a sloppy woman, on the opposite actually; I could feel a light floral scent always coming from her, she seemed to wash her hair every day and it was quite long... It makes sense, if you really think about her. Her house didn't matter, or her car, or her university career; the only important thing to her was herself.

And her frightening plan to herself.

It was already night. I remember that the cold breeze was nice that night. Don't know why this stuck in my mind, maybe because not having her around after half a day holed up in a basement wasn't bad at all.

___________________________________

Turning the doorknob and entering her house on the next morning, I wondered if the lock even worked anymore.

Didn't care about being noticed, just entered the lab straight to the control panel.

Checked the settings. The Beta+ saturation level had been raised.

"Any conclusions from yesterday?"

She was next to the compounds shelf. Didn't turn her head to me.

"We have numerous new scenarios to explore. Come" – and headed to the stretcher.

With all preparations done, I started the test.

The same ritual repeated itself, but the humming lingering in the lab was slightly deeper. The cardiac monitoring caught my attention, the heart rate raising to 110. Her body tensed visibly when the primordial soup seeped into her veins. I still wonder what it must feel like to go through such unnatural process...

When the machinery shut down, she was trembling.

"G-get on the data"

We analyzed the myriad of data, those fucking endless readings. In silence. This time, I typed down everything I thought was relevant; no more ignored paper by the mainframe. As if that would make any difference...

She was focused on the screen, impassive, but... There was no obvious sign, but I'd spent enough time with her the last days to be able to catch a slight hint of irritation on her face.

Of frustration.

That stuck-up bitch, so full of herself, but the outcome wasn't what she was so sure it would be.

I grinned. She didn't notice. Then I realized, it was almost 10 p.m.

On the way back home, I stopped by a convenience store to grab some more beer. I was watching the cashier putting the bottles in the bag, and I remember thinking look, someone normal with a regular job. If I hung out with a girl and she asked me what I do for a living, it would be fantastic. "I shoot a radioactive beam at my boss, inject her with some weird goo, and check if anything morphs in her". Pretty promising for getting a second date, huh?

Yeah, it was damn disturbing, coming to think of it.

___________________________________

The first week went by, then the second. The work seemed endless. Each small variation on the calculations could lead to something, but still... No actual modification.

I got straight away how would be the routine. I'd walk in, she'd notice me and say nothing, I'd go over to the stretcher to attach the electrodes and stick her with that goddamn needle, go to the control panel and run another test.

It didn't take long for us to have a shitload of data, more than the two of us could ever analyze, I mean really analyze, in our lifetime.

But she would keep the tests going, sometimes twice a day. Which obviously was too much for her to handle.

She didn't care about it. Pure obsession, ladies and gentlemen. Eventually she was forced to skip a day here and there so her body could at least recover a little. Paperwork days, boring but uneventful.

They were good to compensate the days that she was extra intractable.

One day, she came up with a ludicrous composition for the primordial soup's formula. After so much time sifting through the data, I knew it was over the top.

When the test ended, she was choking heavily.

I checked the monitor. Her vitals were ok.

Trying to get up while still choking, her hand slipped off the edge of the stretcher and she fell flat on her face. As soon as she rose her head, she threw up.

Staring at her own vomit, she punched the ground several times until she was dizzy. She got up, wobbling.

"Clean this"

"I'm not paid to do this"

"You... Just... Clean it. I will pay you extra"

"I'm sorry"

She fell again, sinking her hands on her spew. I focused on checking the readings, trying to avoid a fierce reaction I was expecting from her, but it was I that got distracted. She just stood there, lost in thought, her tiny fingers pressing against the barfed floor.

"What are the results?"

"Sequence stable. No changes"

"Get out"

I stared at the miserable scene for a moment before leaving. She didn't notice, or didn't care.

I don't know what she did, but in the next day the lab floor was impeccably clean, no trace of itchy smell.

___________________________________

It was the twentieth first day, maybe the twentieth second. It was clear that the successive tests were taking their toll; she looked worn out, her skin paler than ever, her puffy eyes a sad pool of bitterness and stubborn ambition.

Another radical test took place, the primordial soup's formula heavily modified, following a line of reasoning that we haven't got close to analyze in depth.

When it was done, she stood up. She tried to speak, forcing a serious expression to her numb face, but nothing came out. Barely standing still, her body slumped, collapsing back onto the stretcher. I was reaching out to touch her forehead, but she instinctively slapped my hand; I went again, she didn't do anything the second time. She was burning with fever. I carried her to her bed, as hard as it is to go upstairs with a motionless body on your arms. She mumbled something rude, I ignored it as I was away reaching some medicine of my own stash that I left on her house. I forced her to swallow; she remained lying down, unable to do anything but to stare at me with angry eyes, until she succumbed and felt asleep.

I stood there some more. She eased up little by little, lips slightly parted, arms gently hugging her belly. Serene. Her attitude up until then had distracted me from the fact that she was a pretty girl.

I tucked her in, turned off the light and left.

___________________________________

It was late on one of the paperwork days when Alexandra left the lab. I realized she hadn't come back when more than an hour had passed. The house and the night were silent. I went upstairs to find her in the living room, sitting on the sofa.

She was holding a bottle of tequila. One third of it was gone.

Even though she was more at ease than I had ever seen her, she wasn't completely relaxed, like a wild animal that never lets its guard down.

"Atoms should not be called atoms"

Having taken off her lab coat, I could see her slender arms, bruised from the many needle sticks.

She continued.

"It's ridiculous to think that the greatest minds in biology at the time really believed they had discovered the smallest particle in the universe. Of course, nothing more than limited intellects coming to a wrong conclusion. But it gave me an insight. You know what it is?"

"No"

"We only perceive what we are capable of perceiving"

She took a long swig from the bottle. Her eyes rolled back before she gazed at me again.

"Nirbik outlined the flaws as far as we can see them today. Fixing these flaws will enable us to see deeper, more complex flaws, but with our bodies and minds improving at each stage. Think about healing. We are born capable of regenerating minor wounds, it's a slow, shitty process, but it's there, programed on our DNA. What I'm researching here... It's like healing, but our bodies won't be healing injuries, they will be healing flaws. Evolving. And, as it evolves, the ability itself to evolve increases, faster and more powerful with each stage. It's a stationary wheel. Once it starts spinning, it will become unstoppable, until our ability to get rid of these flaws will be so fast that new flaws won't even be able to arise"

"Until we reach perfection"

"No. There's no such thing as perfection. There's only evolution, and it's endless. It will always crave for more, sharper and faster, consuming time and space themselves. And then, it will want more"

She let out an almost imperceptible sigh, but it was more than enough for me to realize that her own last words had made her... Excited.

The tip of the bottle reached her mouth again, her eyes pressed shut by the alcohol burning her throat, then opened, her lifeless lips serious as always.

They stood still for a moment, then moved again.

"As a professional, you're quite ordinary"

"What?"

"No outstanding qualities. No... Remarkable knowledge. Plain approach to every subject, almost dull"

"Ok, that's... Great feedback. Very constructive. It's late, I better be going"

"Do you make up for it in other fields?"

With her legs slightly parted, she had a sultry look in her eyes that I'd never seen before, a plain glow of need coming from them.

"I can handle myself pretty fine"

"You're on a... Privileged position"

"Not from my perspective"

"Hard for people like you to see what's right in front of their eyes"

"People like me?"

"Yeah" – her head fell back onto the sofa – "Simple-minded"

"And who's not for you? Nirbik?"

"Just another idiot"

"A medicine Nobel winner is definitely not an idiot"

"Maybe not... But he lacked courage. To give the finger to that university scum who keeps hindering real research. To put his work into practice. But I will"

She rose her head, her long black hair all messy.

"If you fuck me nice tonight, maybe I'll be benevolent to you"

"Goodbye, Alexandra"

I went straight to the front door, closing it without looking back.

Driving home, I regretted letting this opportunity slip away. What kind of working relationship did we have, anyway? I didn't even know if she would pay me at the end of the next month.

Anyway, it was already too late.

___________________________________

Next day was a Thursday. I remember it quite well. September 12th, 2009.

I got to her house late, almost noon. Wasn't in the mood to see her, like basically always.

When I went down the basement, I found her working on the primordial soup tank. She didn't complain about the delay. In fact, she didn't open her mouth; not a single word about what happened last night.

I went to my usual spot on the control panel. It was already set for the next test.

I checked the numbers, and an uneasy sensation hit me. The exposition level, the amount of genetic material to be injected; they were much, much higher than the previous tests.

I glanced up. She was approaching the stretcher while taking off the lab coat.

"Alexandra..."

"The setup is right"

She inserted the needle on her arm herself.

"If you wanna kill yourself, I don't really care that much at this po–"

"Just run the fucking test"

I know that I shouldn't have ran that test. It was breaking every safety protocol. But my thought at the moment was that's the last time I'm going through this shit. I'm gonna take what she owns me and fuck this job.

At least... That's what I was trying to say to myself...

I pushed the blue button and the equipment came to life, the genetic material churning in the tank, its orange darker than ever. A hint of apprehension got me as the Beta+ beam didn't come straight away, the humming getting higher and higher until it finally shot, the overcharged cannon letting out a slight sharp noise. She groaned, clutching the sides of the stretcher as her heart rate skyrocketed.

I was so impressed by the scene that I didn't notice the primordial soup rushing inside the tube until it reached Alexandra's veins. She shut her eyes harshly, then opened them wide as the dense substance invaded her body like a tidal wave, the veins in her arm bulging by the enormous amount of liquid entering at once. The beam kept firing as her body convulsed violently, the needle flying off her arm, spitting blood and orange goo that fell all over the floor.

When I was about to activate the emergency shutdown, the cannon stopped. The lights flicked as the test machines turned off. I looked at the monitor.

My throat dried up. Her vitals were gone.

I was in complete shock, even though I knew it would eventually happen. Got close to the stretcher.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. What do I do? What do I do? Fuck, you knew this would happen!"

Peeked at her motionless body. Blood was still pouring from her arm. I looked away.

"The AED. Where's the fucking AED?"

I dashed to the first-aid box, threw it away, rummaged its shelter.

"There's no AED... Of course there's no AED in this shithole, you stupid moron"

I don't know how to use an AED to this day, but I cursed her, even not... Caring is not the right word. I don't know which word would suit better here.

I grabbed the first-aid box on the ground, ran back, tossing its stuff on the table.

Damn, I didn't know what to do first. I wrapped her arm with gauze, then started pressing her chest.

Ten, twenty, thirty... Nothing.

"Fuck. Fuck"

Despair hit me hard, her body completely still, the gauze soaking in blood...





Just give me a second.





...I don't think I can put this in a reasonable way. You would have to be there to really understand what I mean.

She rose back.

The bandage roll fell from my hand when a scorching scream came out of her as her lungs drew in air with all their might. It was like a spectral howl, like she was sucking her own soul back inside.

There's no explanation I can give that can come close to express how terrifying that sound was.

The cardio monitoring beeped. Her heartbeat returned.

I came closer to her.

"Ok, ok. Are you hearing me?"

Her eyes were statically opened, staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Alexandra, are you hearing me?"

Her lips barely moved, her voice coming out like a faint whisper.

"Yes"

I felt relieved, still overwhelmed, but relieved.

"Ok. Just, uh... Just stay there"

I went back to the computer to check her condition. Everything was stable again.

Then, suddenly, the mainframe analysis popped on the screen.

I frowned. The uneasy sensation I felt before the test struck on my chest again, but stronger, put me in a distressing state of alert.

"The DNA sequence... Changed"

I startled when my eyes glanced away from the monitor and fell upon her standing next to the stretcher, her gaze still lost.

Instead of checking what I reported, what I knew that she was compulsively chasing her whole life, she just said two words.

"Stay here"

I stood. Stupidity, exhaustion, fear, call it whatever you want. I just let a person that died for five minutes walk away without checking her up, watching her go upstairs alone without knowing what she was going to do. I stood there, shrouded in the dim light of the lab, the machines, all turned off, plunging the basement into a cryptic silence. Instead of the relief that could come by saving a person's life, I was feeling strangely agitated.

I was awakened from my stupor by the sharp sound of breaking glass. I dashed back to the house. Stopped by the kitchen doorframe.

She had taken off her shoes, and was standing in front of the living room's mirror, staring at the several fragments of herself. The mirror was completely ruined.

"What the hell happened?"

She didn't answer, just kept staring at the mirror. It didn't show the mark of a single impact, as if all its surface had been pressed at once, forming cracks like lightning bolts.

She didn't seem mad, or disappointed. Much on the contrary; for the first time, on the shattered reflection, I saw a smile on her face.

She suddenly turned to me.

She stretched her arm forward, then in a weird, theatrical way she brought her hand close to her chest. I watched the bizarre scene in silence. She did the same thing again. Nothing happened.

I don't know why... Didn't know yet... The whole thing was utterly unsettling to watch.

Without saying a thing, she passed by me and rushed to the basement.

I instinctively went after her. She was technically dead for Christ sake, and ten minutes later she was running fast as hell. I finished the stairs and saw her silhouette through the corridor, in front of the control panel.

I reached her. She was scrolling the test report, like we do when we just want to get to the end of a file and, in our silliness, don't use the lateral bar. I got seriously nervous when I noticed that she was taking notes; she was actually reading the report, faster than I could recognize what was being displayed.

She gave me the notes.

"Set this for the deployment"

"Deployment?"

She didn't answer, heading to the tank to adjust the primordial soup.

Only later I realized the subtlety of the changed term. It wasn't a test anymore. And she knew it.

The notes contained a drastically different approach to what we already tried. Even more dangerous.

I held the piece of paper, dazed, frozen in place.

I know I could have decided not to run the test. That I could shut down everything, smash the computer and the mainframe and there would be nothing she could do. I could have walked away the moment the words "genetic manipulation" popped into my head the day I met her.

...Fuck, I keep saying "I know", "I know", "I know".

It's just hard to admit.

I guess there are three versions of me. One was absolutely sick of her, not holding back here and there, willing to say straightforward everything a bitch like her should hear. The second one pitiful, looking at that lost soul and wishing, not eagerly, but still wishing she could find some rest to her sad obsession.

But the third one... The third one was curious. Curious since the very beginning.

And this version turned on the test.

The hum took over the basement, the machinery charging suddenly giving me goosebumps. I felt the anticipation rising inside me; the sensation that I had just started something irreversible was shaking me, not only by fear, but also by... Hell, by arousal.

My eyes were transfixed on Alexandra when the Beta+ hit her. She groaned, writhing as the liquid rushed to her, penetrating her tiny body. She groaned again, and again, but not groans anymore; they became moans.

She began to crawl onto the stretcher. As she moved upward, the beam, fixed in place, stopped striking her chest and began striking her stomach, down her navel, until it reached her crotch.

She moaned profusely, unashamedly, each cry of lust more intense, steeped in need, her feminine voice ringing out on the lab, irradiating pure sexual desire as the cannon kept shooting directly on her privates.

When the test shut down, she collapsed on the stretcher, gasping for air. I was so stunned that I just stood there, watching her catch her breath, then slowly stand up, ignoring her own... Sincere reaction seconds ago.

Her voice came out low.

"I'm sure there were new changes"

The mainframe had returned the results. Her DNA was severely modified; I could barely say it was from a human being anymore.

"Y-yes. New changes"

The monitor biped. Above the sequence comparison, a message popped up.

<New modifications detected. Updating results...>

Her eyes were glancing to nowhere.

"So much to fix..."

Her hands twitched, then she started to trembling in an erratic, inhuman way, as if she was literally glitching in front of me. The horrifying scene continued, the electrodes, still attached to her, capturing the eerie activity going on inside her.

It gradually came to an end. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the monitor accusing several new modifications.

She suddenly ripped the electrodes off her, then the needle. A thin trickle of blood oozed from the puncture on her arm. In just a couple of seconds, it stopped by itself.

Looked deep into my eyes, like she had never done before. I felt a frightening aura emanating from them.

Made the same freakish hand gesture she did upstairs.

My blood went dead cold.

As if in a subway abruptly stopping, I was pushed, giving an involuntary step towards her. I looked back in panic; there was nothing behind me.

She did it again with her other hand, more emphatic this time.

The same invisible force struck me again. I lost my balance, falling on my knees.

Her eyes sparkled, her lips forming a tiny, terrifying grin of joy.

Slowly and sensuously, she sat on the stretcher and lifted one of her feet to my head's height.

"Kiss it"

Once more I was impelled by the unnatural force, my knees sliding on the floor, my heart almost bursting through my chest as I got closer and closer to her. My hands rose against my will, grabbing her slender foot just before my mouth was near enough to touch it. Confusion and arousal were numbing my mind as I felt her soft, warm skin on my lips, a sweet shiver running through her body and reaching me.

"Good boy"

Her voice was changing. Every time she spoke, her voice sounded softer, more feminine. I looked up to her. The signs of age on her forehead had disappeared. Her hair was longer, fuller. She was looking intensely at me, or, better, at what she was doing to me.

I kissed her foot more, rubbed the sole with my thumbs, massage her tiny fingers. It wasn't just her forcing me anymore; the ominous situation was making me extremely excited. She cooed, her skin seeming to be getting smoother, when her foot flickered in my hands.

It wasn't a regular quiver; it was deep, scary. I felt it in shock and awe, knowing what was happening. She moaned more, clutching the sheet of the stretcher with both hands.

When it ceased, I noticed that her jeans were glued to her legs. Her legs, they were... Larger.

My eyes crossed her constricted thighs, continued upwards. The bruises from the injections were gone. Not only healed; her arms were thicker, the sleeves of her shirt filled out by discreet, but outlined biceps that were not there before. And, between them, I flustered by the sight of two big, round breasts where there used to be timid b-cups, the nipples so hard that they were showing despite her bra trying to hide them.

I startled as my eyes were forced to look down, her words coming out casual yet taming with mischief.

"Focus on your task"

Her other foot caressed my chest, her trousers getting tighter around her calves.

"People don't understand the importance of what I'm achieving here. They never did. I don't blame them, people can't see the greater goods that we researchers deliver to humanity until they're rubbed on their faces" – her delicate fingers trailed down to my belly, nearing my groin – "And the academics? Worse. The ones supposed to encourage, to fund what we, the true pathfinders of science, need in order to create. Bunch of worthless parasites"

"Why don't you cut the crap? Researcher? The best for humanity? Why don't you just admit that all you want is..."

...I still can't believe I said that. It was stuck in my throat for almost a month, and suddenly the whirlwind of thrill and fear brought that out, like a vomit.

I felt my body released from her influence.

She stood up. I instinctively crawled back. She was taller, probably my height, her torso wider, her now snug shirt biting her skin, a soft white silk covering chiseled muscles that minutes ago weren't there.

She was calm. Completely in charge.

"I'm not using my new ability right now. Not forcing you to stay"

Staring at her, my breath hitched as her muscles were getting more defined in front of my eyes. Veins began to crawl under her velvety skin, popping out as her body was gradually expanding.

I got up. She came closer, her silent footsteps touching the floor like a feather. She was not only getting stronger, but also more attractive, much more attractive, her exposed midriff marvelously slim, her abs slowly carving deeper, the small hills on her belly deliciously pronounced, forging a breathtaking blend of femininity and brute force.

Her face became prettier, then stunning; you could say it was still Alexandra, but every imperfection was gone, her eyelashes longer, her nose delicate and impeccably symmetric, her lips slightly fuller and more provocative, her dainty and rosy cheeks exuding youth, an immaculate, hypnotizing beauty in which only the intensity of her stare resembled her old self.

More muscles started to show; triceps were protruding along with her biceps, traps emerging behind her slender neck, the dense mass enlarging her once petite frame to the level of a highly dedicated gym rat.

She said slowly, her voice sounding even more alluring, utterly captivating, like a sacred nymph.

"You're still here because you want"

A rip came from her back, her overstuffed shirt finally giving way as her growing muscles kept stretching it in all directions, her boobs snapping her bra, the two huge globes defying gravity as they kept expanding towards my torso, then, little by little, towards my face as her height continued to increase. Shortly after, the shirt succumbed, tearing on her arm, on her chest, a scary symphony of rips as her evolving body was being revealed, the jeans following, holding longer but not able to contain the surging muscles of her quads, she grabbing and easily snapping the jeans waist and panties to finish the job.

As the tattered shreds fell down, my dick, already twitching in my pants, got a raging hard-on; I was face to face with a naked amazon more than 2 meters [6 feet 6] tall, her pink pussy so tender, so inviting... Not only seeing; I was feeling pure energy coming from her, the thick veins pulsating visibly, her curvaceous, massive body irradiating lust. She nonchalantly picked a rag that was left on her shoulder and tossed it away, and kept changing, chasing the imperfections, fixing them, like the most splendid force of nature blooming, gracious and powerful.

She purred again, the words warm, intoxicating. I still get goosebumps remembering them.

"Because you want to see how monumental I will become"

My senses were spellbound.

It was more than just desire; it was as if the very essence of fertility was dragging me to fulfill my role to procreate with what it was (and I have to add, will forever be) the most sexually attractive female that ever existed. My libido was screaming to grab her, to feel her transforming body in my hands. She was becoming something else. Something... Divine.

And still...

I know it was a mistake. A dire mistake. I knew that she wasn't only becoming exuberant, but also deadly dangerous. I...

Hell, I don't think I need to explain why, I guess it's pretty clear by now... I said, voice cracking, looking up on her.

"You're not a fraction of what your bloated ego would like you to be. Just another failed test. See you tomorrow"

Her eyes stood still, gazing intently at me until I turned away.

It was the last time a human influenced any of her actions.

My heart was already racing when the lab door slammed shut by itself. Her voice lingered in the lab, smooth and terrifying.

"I was already much smarter than you"

Her ghostly power turned me around to face her.

"Right now, I'm a thousand times smarter than before. And my brain is still evolving as we speak" – her nipples were swollen and hard with arousal as she continued to grow, her immense boobs now towering over my head – "And so is my body"

Her eyes were glowing, scarier than ever.

"But not fast enough"

Glowing with greed.

"Ok, Paul. Let's cut the crap"

She frowned just before the heavy control panel began to crawl across the floor, drawing closer and turning its screen to me, then the electrodes, floating in the air, attached themselves to her majestic body.

The screen turned on. A message popped up.

<Error. Unstable source of data. Extreme mutation events in subject preventing further analysis>

The electrodes suddenly flew off her. I promptly gazed back to her, to her massive muscles. She was surpassing any size any human had ever managed to achieve, her torso twice as broad and wide as mine, topping her slim waist with tremendous pecs behind her juicy, humungous tits, her legs incredibly thick, each quad muscle crowding on top of the other, her ripped shoulders supporting mountainous traps and holding her magnificent arms, the volleyball-sized biceps bulging obscenely even relaxed. I swallowed hard, my head spinning, my cock jerking as her statuesque 2.50m [8 feet 2] figure was still getting bigger and sexier.

She looked down at me, utterly imposing.

"Your senses are inevitably reacting to me, but you can't truly understand what's going on, so I'll get it straight for you" – and she continued, her voice low and sober, which made her words terribly menacing – "I've reached the point of no return. There is nothing that can stop me anymore"

The primordial soup suddenly started to boil inside the tank, not orange anymore, but dark red. Like a snake, the injection tube rose up next to her. She gripped the needle and plunged it on her neck.

"I've lived long enough in this minor existence. Ugh!"

She gasped as the tube tensed by the dense liquid abruptly forced to flow inside, the tank still turned off; she groaned as her body hungrily sucked the genetic material, gallons and gallons being pumped into her, her eyes widening by the intensity of it.

"Time... Ughhh... To become superior"

The stretcher creaked when she sat on it. As she lay down, the other machines were coming to life by her supernatural command.

"Beyond superior"

As if hacked, the mainframe and the computer were programming the new coordinates sent by her evolving brain, setting the Beta+ fifty times stronger than the last blast. The message <Danger. Beta+ saturation beyond safety limits. Life-threatening risk to subject> appeared on the screen, then disappeared.

"I'll make sure you witness, nnnggghhh, something no human being is prepared to see. You and, nnnnnggggghhhhh!, the rest of the world"

She said that with such a powerful and commanding tone, yet so feminine and enticing, that I just stood there in front of the control panel, paralyzed, literally shaking with panic and excitement, fearing for my life and yet almost... Begging... For her to keep going. Harsh, alluring moans kept escaping her lips as I watched terrified the viscous substance filling her body, her veins frightfully dilated by the tremendous pressure, until the tank was completely dry.

When the beam calibration was ready, the dim light of the blue button came on.

And, as unavoidable as it was, I saw it slowly pressing itself down.

"It's time to become a goddess"

The cannon blasted, the Beta+ beam so strong that a blue luminescence was emanating from it. She let out a vicious growl, melting my ears with its urge, its voracity, her lustful roar mingled with the noise of the machines, so loud that they were sounding like a high-voltage generator. Her throbbing muscles seemed about to burst as the sheer amount of radiation was being absorbed, activating the river of primordial soup inside her.

Her voice boomed through the lab, surpassing the deafening humming.

"Increase the intensity"

I know she could do everything by herself, and yet... She knew I was completely enthralled...

My hands were covered in cold sweat as I entered the command, raising the Beta+ saturation to the maximum.

I blocked the view with my arms as the beam became too bright to look directly. The lights flicked, the grid barely able to deliver enough energy to keep the cannon blasting.

A piercing scream of passion echoed, her voice like a divine choir, the purity and strength of it not from this realm.

Three more seconds was all the cannon lasted before an overheat explosion destroyed it. The ray and the noise ceased, the wrecked machine spitting sparks, the smoke coming from it blocking the view.

Time just... Halted at that moment. I just stood there, silent, motionless. Through the grey curtain, I notice a large shape rising. After a brief, suffocating wait, the smoke cleared.

Alexandra was there, as static as me.

I was taken by surprise. She was the same size as before the... Final test. She seemed off, as if she had just woken up from a coma.

Something else was off. Her body... It wasn't a tremor, it was a vibration, subtle but unnerving.

Her glance wandered aimlessly at the lab, then stopped at the mainframe. With a delicate movement, she rose her hand, palm facing up.

The mainframe lifted off the ground, half a ton of circuits and metal hanging in the air as if it was a plastic bag.

She gently closed her fist.

The massive machine began to crush itself, compressing inward until it became no bigger than a tennis ball.

She released it, the incredibly dense sphere smashing the floor, sinking on it.

Her arm then started to tremble, and I swear everything around me was vibrating, the very fabric of matter seeming about to disrupt, before a tremendous surge of muscles doubled its size, then tripled it, the monstrous limb suddenly bigger than me.

She had her eyes opened, but she wasn't looking at me, or at the lab; she was looking inside herself. Comprehending, with her intelligence multiplying exponentially, the humongous unleashed power that was coursing through her body, rearranging itself, feeding itself, growing into unimaginable scales...





It's... Not easy to put into words.





Continuing her unstoppable expansion, the power spread throughout her chest, the grotesque dense sound of mass blooming and flowing as it travelled to her other arm, then down through her slim waist to her legs, rampantly becoming two immense pillars of solid flesh, instantly doubling her height.

Just as her head was about to reach the ceiling, the woodened roof started to crack, the sun's rays reaching the basement through the holes. My jaw dropped as it detached from the floor and lifted into the air; the entire house was ripped from the ground, hovering above us like a spaceship. Without warning, it was torn to pieces as if it was made of cardboard, the myriad of debris flying in all directions.

I didn't have time to process the staggering event as Alexandra claimed back my full attention, her gargantuan figure more than 4.00m [13 feet] tall, her muscles pulsating as her growth accelerated.

Her sight became simply too much for a human to endure. Without touching my dick, I was taken by a violent orgasm, a hundred times more intense and visceral than any other I've ever had.

I fell backward onto the floor, completely losing control over my body. I came again, three, four times and, when I had nothing more to release, I kept orgasming, shuddering continuously, an unbearable pleasure incapacitating my basic motor skills. I felt like my brain was going to tear apart, a short circuit bringing all my deepest depraved fetishes up at once to merge with the view of her heavenly body growing bigger and bigger, beyond any boundaries that a mortal can fathom.

I started to cry profusely, my eyes burning by such perfection in front of me, frantically evolving, 50, 100, 200 meters [15, 20, 50, 100 feet], the whole neighborhood shaking by her colossal expanding muscles, my perception lost in a void of endless desire and pleasure.

The last thing I can recall before passing out is my hand raising by itself, desperately trying to reach her. I think it rose, I'm not sure.

I'm kinda not sure about anything anymore since that day.

___________________________________

After everything has settled down a little, I felt the need to put it all together.

One fact always stood above all others: during what I can clearly call now her ascension, there were never a smile, or tears, or an evil laugh of triumph, not a single change of mood; just a plain, straight, emotionless expression on what probably is the most extraordinary experience a living being has ever gone through. I believe that all thoughts of grandiose, dominance, superiority capable of subduing the whole humanity have faded away, suppressed by a much wider understanding of everything.

Which leaded me to a second thought. The event was published by newspapers and portals as a massive gas explosion that initiated in Alexandra's basement, destroyed the house completely and damaged other nearby buildings. Her body was never found, with the laughable excuse that an explosion with such heat basically melted everything in direct contact with it. The point is that the authorities didn't find the body, simply because that was no body, dead or alive. She vanished.

I'm no fool. I know that she was yearning for power, so big that she could shape the universe by her selfish, disturbing desires. But when it happened, she just left. Maybe she reached the clear understanding that we are nothing more than an anthill. What we humans do when we see an anthill? Do we get particularly excited or eager to conquer that small mound of dirt? We just pass by it, uninterested. There's probably millions of planets with semi-evolved beings scattered all over the universe, just like anthills on our planet. And, like all others, we simply became irrelevant for her. She's probably looking for something much bigger than these little life capsules, far beyond anything we can conceive.

But for me, still a human being, the idea of having such incommensurable power keeps evoking wild thoughts I never imagined I could have.
Writing muscle growth stories the old-fashioned human way.