Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Skytriss

Started by Sportsman99, February 08, 2026, 08:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsman99

Hi everyone, I'd like to know if someone had a session with Skytriss and how was the session?


jullyeg

Yes, I had one... But it was so long ago, almost in another life!
Everything was very complicated because her husband was very present, answering phone, and playing roles, kind of maniac.
I was about to give up several time.
Finally, the session was ok, she was a little shy and cold at first, but finally sympathetic. She was so tall, so big, so strong she had not to do a lot to fulfill fantasy.
She was indeed rather sensual at the end, but the presence of the husband in the lobby was kind of awkward...

2ndHoodman

Que Obi Wan. Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long long time

Sportsman99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, I had one... But it was so long ago, almost in another life!
Everything was very complicated because her husband was very present, answering phone, and playing roles, kind of maniac.
I was about to give up several time.
Finally, the session was ok, she was a little shy and cold at first, but finally sympathetic. She was so tall, so big, so strong she had not to do a lot to fulfill fantasy.
She was indeed rather sensual at the end, but the presence of the husband in the lobby was kind of awkward...

Thank you! I heard she was awesome strong. Her husband didn't have to be afraid for her since she could easily dominate a man with her strength.

izzo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi everyone, I'd like to know if someone had a session with Skytriss and how was the session?

I met her in the 00's, like the other poster said a lifetime ago. She was a very interesting woman, physically one of if not the strongest I've met, for her to throw me down and around was almost effortless. I had been told not to p*ss her off as apparently she could be quite unpredictable but I got on fine with her and she ramped up her intensity on request. She was naturally intimidating with her height and size, but lacked the charisma of an Amazon Amanda for instance, to reference another huge woman. Skytriss was more matter-of-fact, a bit colder, but it actually led to an intense session as a result.

Funny that I was thinking about her recently and found a relatively recent thread on her, as I recently saw a YouTube channel for her pop up then disappear just as quickly, with videos about her narrated by I think her husband. I don't know much about her personal life regarding that but it was a very good session all those years back.