⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Summer of ’99

Started by Piv, May 15, 2026, 06:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piv

Summer of '99

The summer of '99 was brutal.

For three straight weeks, the heat sat over the town like a blanket. Even at sunset the air still shimmered above the pavement, and the swimming pool behind our house had become the center of my sister Becky's entire social life.

Becky had turned sixteen the week before. After relentless begging, my parents finally gave in and let her throw a pool party while they spent the weekend away.

At eighteen, I wanted nothing to do with it.

I'd just finished boarding school exams and was home before starting college in the fall. My plans involved friends, late nights, and staying as far away from screaming teenagers as possible.

By the time I got home around six-thirty that evening, I expected the party to be over.

The yard was quiet.

Perfect.

I parked Dad's Mercedes in the driveway and headed around back, already planning to jump straight into the pool. But halfway across the patio, I stopped.

A group of girls still sat around the picnic table.

Not eating.

Arm wrestling.

I blinked.

Becky was locked in a match with a tall brunette while the others crowded around yelling encouragement. A second later Becky slammed the girl's hand down onto the table and threw both arms into the air in victory.

The others cheered.

I couldn't help laughing.

"What on earth is going on here?" I called out.

Becky looked over immediately. "Tournament," she announced proudly. "And I'm undefeated."

The girls laughed.

I leaned against the fence. "Seriously? Arm wrestling?"

"What's wrong with that?" one of them asked.

I shrugged. "Nothing. It's just... kind of a guy thing."

The reaction was instant.

Every girl at the table turned toward me with the same expression.

Becky stood up slowly.

I suddenly noticed something I hadn't paid attention to before.

She'd changed a lot since I left for school.

Not just taller.

Stronger.

Her shoulders were broader now, her posture athletic and confident. Even through the sleeves of her light jacket I could see definition in her arms.

"Wow," she said flatly. "You really still think like that?"

I crossed my arms. "I'm just saying guys are naturally stronger."

The brunette she'd beaten burst out laughing.

Becky stepped closer. "You sure about that?"

"Pretty sure."

Without breaking eye contact, she rolled up one sleeve and flexed.

I stared.

Her bicep swelled visibly under the skin — solid, defined, unmistakably powerful.

The girls immediately started grinning at my expression.

"What?" Becky said smugly. "Didn't expect that?"

I tried to recover. "Okay, maybe you work out a little."

"A little?" she laughed. "Charlie, I can outlift half the guys at school."

"Sure you can."

"Want to test that theory?"

The others immediately started chanting.

"DO IT. DO IT. DO IT."

I should've walked away right there.

Instead, my ego took over.

"Fine," I muttered. "One match."

The cheering doubled.

Becky slid into the seat across from me and planted her elbow on the table with total confidence.

Up close, I realized this was a mistake.

Her forearm looked stronger than mine.

The brunette counted us down.

"Three... two... one... GO!"

The second our hands locked, I felt it.

Strength.

Real strength.

Not just resistance — control.

I pushed hard immediately, expecting her arm to move.

It didn't budge.

Not even a centimeter.

Across from me, Becky barely looked strained.

In fact, she looked amused.

"Oh," she said after a few seconds, "were we starting already?"

The girls burst out laughing.

I gritted my teeth and pushed harder, but nothing changed. My arm shook with effort while hers stayed steady.

Then slowly — very slowly — she started pushing back.

My confidence disappeared instantly.

"No way," I muttered.

Becky smirked. "Way."

My arm drifted backward inch by inch despite everything I had left.

Ten seconds later my hand hit the table.

SMACK.

The yard exploded with cheering.

Becky stood up laughing while I stared at my arm in disbelief.

"You actually thought you'd win?" she teased.

I rubbed my shoulder. "Okay... you're stronger than I expected."

"Than you expected?" one girl laughed. "Charlie, she destroyed you."

Becky flexed jokingly while the others applauded.

I shook my head.

Somehow, over the last two years, my little sister had turned into the strongest person in the backyard.

And judging by the smiles around the table...

The night was only getting started.