LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ute ist der Boss | Ute Is the Boss

Started by Leemajors, June 06, 2026, 03:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leemajors

Meine Frau Ute ist der Boss. Merk dir das.

Die Muskeln von meiner Frau haben ein sehr schnelles Muskelwachstum. Ich habe alle Trainingsgeräte an kritischen Stellen verstärkt und auch das maximale Gewicht erhöht. Es fallen allgemein mehr Pflichten für mich an als ich zuerst dachte. Ich bat meinen damaligen Chef um einen Vertrag mit weniger Arbeitsstunden, er lehnte es allerdings ab. Als ich ihm erklärte dass meine Frau extrem große Muskeln hat die viel Zeit in Anspruch nehmen, wollte er mich nach Hause schicken weil ich betrunken bin.
Zu Hause habe ich meiner Frau erzählt dass meine Stundenzahl nicht verringert wird.
"Hast du ihm gesagt wie groß meine Muskeln sind?"
Ja das habe ich, er beschuldigte mich alkohol getrunken zu haben.
Plötzlich ein lautes reissen von Kleidung und Zersplitterndes Holz. Vor Angst habe ich fast angefangen zu weinen, aber sie war nicht wütend auf mich, sondern auf meinen Chef.
Sie hat den Tisch nebenbei in Stücke geschlagen und dabei ist natürlich die Jacke regelrecht zerfetzt worden. "Scheisse, siehst du was ich für Probleme habe mit meinen Muskeln?" ...fragt sie mich sehr streng. Dann fuhr sie zusammen mit mir zu meinem Chef. Zu dieser Zeit ist die Werkstatt bereits verschlossen, meiner Frau brauche ich sowas nicht zu sagen, einen kurzen Moment später war ein Loch in der Hauswand und die Tür mitsamt dem Rahmen war aus der Wand gerissen.
Sie ging direkt in die Halle und nahm eine richtig dicke Brechstange. Damit zerschlägt sie eine Werkbank und biegt sie einem Kollegen um den Hals.
Ich stand hinter ihr und ejakulierte heftig in meine Hose. Der Fleck war nicht zu übersehen.
"Mein Mann kündigt hiermit. Er kümmert sich um meine Muskeln" brüllt sie und macht sich richtig breit. Die reste ihrer Klamotten zerfetzen.
Einer meiner Kollegen sprach sie an "ich möchte bitte etwas fragen. "NEIN" bamm... für ihn wurde es dunkel und vermutlich ist er immernoch im Krankenhaus.
Ich verstehe nicht wie man so frech ist und meiner Frau widerspricht. Ich habe sehr schnell aus meinen Fehlern gelernt und meine Frau hat mir sehr geholfen.
Mein neues Motorrad hat sie mir erst vor einigen Tagen von mir entfernt. Neben der Sorge um mich ging es aber auch darum dass ich 2 Minuten zu spät zu Hause war. Sie erwartete mich und dann presste sie das ganze Motorrad mit roher Muskelkraft in meinen Helm. Ich durfte dabei zusehen.
"Das hat man davon" und mit diesen Worten ging sie ins Haus.
Ich robbte hinter ihr her, klammere mich an ihre Eisenbeine und heulte das ich gar nichts falsch gemacht habe.
"Du hast keinen Respekt. Du hast wie abgesprochen zurück zu sein. Bei uns habe ich die Muskeln "
Ich habe meinen Fehler eingesehen und mich noch lange entschuldigt während sie mir dabei das ganze verdammte Ausmaß ihrer Muskelmasse zeigte.
VERDAMMTE SCHEISSE, DAS SIND MUSKELN




Ute Is the Boss

My wife Ute is the boss. Remember that.

My wife's muscles grow extremely fast. I've reinforced all the exercise equipment at critical points and increased the maximum weight as well. In general, a lot more responsibilities have fallen on me than I originally expected. I asked my boss at the time for a contract with fewer working hours, but he refused. When I explained that my wife has enormously large muscles that require a lot of time and attention, he wanted to send me home because he thought I was drunk.

At home, I told my wife that my hours would not be reduced.

"Did you tell him how big my muscles are?"

"Yes, I did. He accused me of drinking alcohol."

Suddenly there was a loud ripping of fabric and the sound of splintering wood. I was so frightened I almost started crying, but she wasn't angry with me—she was angry with my boss.

She casually smashed the table beside her into pieces, and of course her jacket was practically torn apart in the process.

"Damn it, do you see the kind of problems my muscles cause me?" she asked me very sternly.

Then she drove with me to my boss's place. By that time the workshop was already locked up. My wife doesn't need anyone to tell her things like that. A moment later there was a hole in the wall, and the door, together with its frame, had been ripped out.

She went straight into the workshop and picked up a really thick crowbar. With it, she smashed a workbench and bent it around a coworker's neck.

I stood behind her and ejaculated heavily into my pants. The stain was impossible to miss.

"My husband quits as of now. He will take care of my muscles," she shouted, making herself look even bigger. The remains of her clothes tore apart.

One of my coworkers spoke to her: "I'd like to ask something, please."

"NO."

Bam...

Everything went dark for him, and he's probably still in the hospital.

I don't understand how someone can be so rude as to contradict my wife. I learned from my mistakes very quickly, and my wife helped me a lot.

She only took away my new motorcycle a few days ago. Besides worrying about me, it was also because I got home two minutes late. She was expecting me, and then she compressed the entire motorcycle into my helmet using nothing but raw muscle power. I had to watch.

"That's what happens," she said, and with those words she went into the house.

I crawled after her, clung to her iron legs, and cried that I hadn't done anything wrong.

"You have no respect. You are supposed to be back when we agreed. In this house, I'm the one with the muscles."

I acknowledged my mistake and kept apologizing for a long time while she showed me the full, overwhelming extent of her muscle mass.

HOLY SHIT, THOSE ARE MUSCLES.

Leemajors

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →