LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

This girl pisses me off so much man… I wish she’d fuck me- story

Started by Michaelwar99, July 12, 2025, 07:48:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michaelwar99

Hello everybody I've been having a smut itch for the past few weeks and I've been making AI stories for myself hoping I'll be satiated, but nothing seems to scratch it, so I decided to make a little something of my own. This will be my first attempt at something like this so let me know what you think and don't be afraid to give me any sort of tips or feedback :). I won't be using AI for this if anyone was wondering.

"Here." As I stand on the university grounds I wonder: is this real? Maria, a friend of the girl I've had a huge crush on since high school, just handed me an invitation to her party tomorrow and I can't my excitement... and my frustration. "Is this a joke?" I say skeptically. She just shrugs her shoulders as she shoves the invitation back in my face. "I'm just as surprised as you dude but it seems like she really wants you there." I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but at the same time I couldn't bear to hear it anymore. The same girl that supposedly wants me at her party, the same girl I have a massive crush on, is also the same girl that I also despise with every part of my being. Her name is Alicia and she was our school's wrestling queen; she was also the girl that made everyday of my life a living hell, doing things like: shoving me around, making fun of me, throwing stuff at me, and making me look like an idiot any chance she got. This same girl, who now goes to the same college as me on an athletic scholarship, and continues to make my life miserable, wants me at her party. "Absolutely not!" I say with an extreme lack of conviction that's probably laughable at to her friend. "Look dude, I know you probably don't like her but she really wants you there and she told me to tell you that it's gonna be even worse for you if you don't go." As the last words leave her lips I can't help but feel a sense of defeat and only one word rings in my head. Why? Why did she have to make everyday of my life miserable? Why did she have to invite me to her party? Why did she have to be so... hot? Feeling helpless and not knowing what to do I give in. "Fine." I say as I grab the invitation dejectedly. She looks at me for a few seconds then around us as she returns her gaze to me, looking as if she's trying to say something but just doesn't know how to say it. "Look, Andrew." She says finally breaking the awkward silence. "Alicia doesn't hate you," 'Yeah right and I'm not a nerd but whatever, I'll hear you out,' I think to myself as she continues, "she just doesn't know how to properly express her feelings. She actually talks pretty highly of you." Okay now that's some bullshit. "Sureee she does." I say sarcastically as I begin to walk away but I get interrupted as I feel her hand grab my wrist firmly. "Andrew, I'm serious. She doesn't hate you and maybe you'll see that if you go to the party." She says with a warm smile. I can't help but wonder how the hell these two are friends I mean they couldn't be more opposites of each other, seriously. "I'll go, I'll go." I say just wanting to get this conversation over with. "Yay!!! I can't wait to tell Alicia. You're gonna have a lot of fun Andrew trust me, Alicia throws some great parties." "Yayy. Woo hoo." I say deflated. "Can't wait to have fun with my best friend Alicia. Hooray..." Maria rolls her eyes to my sarcasm. "You're gonna have fun Andrew everything's gonna be okay." She says with that same warm smile as we say goodbye to each other, and as heading out to my dorm, she tells me to have a good rest of my day. Seriously, how are these two even friends, I may never know.

As I arrive to my dorm I can't help but feel conflicted. This is Alicia we're talking about. The same girl who laughed at me when I tried giving a girl a valentine. Who would trip me in the hallways for no good reason, laugh at me with her friends, and made sure I associated high school with some of the worst years of my life. That same Alicia wants me to go to her dorm for a party. That same Alicia is also the extremely hot girl I'm obsessed with. Call it Stockholm syndrome or whatever but whatever I have for her, I have it bad. Real bad.

Alicia isn't your typical girl: she's BBC jkvcvo k

Michaelwar99

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Michaelwar99

I fell asleep while writing it lmao. It's not finished I'll finish it eventually but I did not mean to post anything yet 😭 let me know how it's lookin though

itsav61

Damn! That's a good cliffhanger I hope it goes above from here!

Michaelwar99

Fret not samaritan I'll write some more of it either tonight or sometime this week at night. I really didn't mean to publish anything yet though I just fell asleep and once I woke up I saw that it was posted lol.

blkxltng


Michaelwar99

Alicia isn't your typical girl: she's muscular, and I mean muscular, with around 180 pounds of solid, dense muscle, pretty tall at 6'1", has chiseled facial features with a mean stare, an attitude that would make most afraid to even walk in her general direction, has a knack for getting into trouble, a loud mouth and doesn't seem to be afraid to speak her  mind with it, doesn't let anyone tell her what to do, has broad shoulders that would make you think she was wearing shoulder pads, and overall just masculine features. Everything I described aren't the features and behavior of your usual girl and definitely aren't features that most guys are attracted to, but for some reason I just feel extremely drawn to her.   Her muscles in tandem with her tall frame, that would probably disgust most guys, I find absolutely captivating and mesmerizing and would probably let her use on me to do whatever she wants me to, her mean stare with her chiseled facial features just makes me absolutely weak in the knees in the best way possible, her attitude and cockiness that most would find repulsive, I find super hot. I mean I could go on and on I'm obsessed with her, but am I really willing to go to this party?   The next day I find myself digging through my closet to find the best possible outfit I can put together. I managed to put together a decent outfit: a white shirt, the turtle necklace I always wear, some gray pants, and a pair of Adidas Superstars. As I got in my car I just couldn't help but feel extremely nervous; why did she want me there? Was she planning some sort of assault? Was she gonna pants me? Was she gonna put me in a chokehold in front of the whole party? Actually that one didn't sound that bad, but still I was a nervous wreck. I finally managed to arrive to the party after a nerve wrecking car drive and walked up to the front door and knocked. I only had to wait a few seconds until the door opened up to reveal Alicia who had a devious glint in her eyes. "What are you doing here nerd?" She asks. "Umm I'm here for the party?" I respond. "That's cute Andrew but why would I ever invite you to one of my parties?" She says with a fake pouty face as I try to stand up to her. "I'm sick of you Alicia! You're always treating me like some sort of jok-" I try to say as I'm interrupted by her placing her index finger on my forehead as she manages to push me down to the floor. "Calm down idiot I was only joking. Come on in." She says, still holding in a bit of laughter.

Sola97


Michaelwar99

I keep falling asleep while typing stuff sorry 😭 here's some more of the story :D

As I enter Alicia's house I'm greeted with booming music, the scent of alcohol and weed, couples and groups of people getting it on, and all sorts of flashing lights. Feeling overwhelmed, I stay frozen in place not sure of what my next move would be until Alicia decides to decide for me as she drags me by the arm, quite aggressively I might add. "Come on idiot you're not gonna get the party experience by just standing still like a loser. Do you see anyone you know here?" Alicia asks me. "No not really just you and Maria." I say as I hear her holding back a laugh, "that's a fucking bummer Andy," a nickname she gave that she KNOWS I hate.

"I was hoping one of your friends would be here so you could be with them and not be such a burden to me." As she said those words I couldn't help but feel a tightening in my chest as my heart sank. She'd always been cruel to me but inviting me to her party with the false promise of hanging out with her was just... cold. "Oh well," she continues, "you can make some new friends here can't you?" She says with a devious grin. "W- what do you mean? you invited me you can't just leave me alone." I said as my started to beat at light speed and my throat started to tighten in panic. "Ugh listen loser, I only invited you because I know your life is miserable and you probably never have any fun. You should thank me for dragging me out of your miserable life. Actually, as a matter of fact," she says with a slight pause, "I want to hear you thank me." My face feels like it's on fire as I hear her demand my manufactured gratitude; who does she think she is asking me to be grateful for nothing, for getting my hopes up and crushing them instantly. Who does she think she is? In retaliation of her antics I make possibly the worst mistake of my life fueled by rage and frustration. "NO Alicia I'm not your toy. You realize I'm a REAL human being with FEELINGS don't you? You can't just-" I say as I'm once again interrupted as Alicia gives me a chilling death stare. Worst mistake of my life... actually maybe not completely; at least in the moment it was.

"You think you're big shit or something Andy? I'm a woman and I'm more of a man than you'll ever be and you still think you have the balls to stand up to me?" She says as she begins stepping closer and closer until she has a grip on my shirt collar and is pinning me against the wall. "You think just because I got you a little bit angry you have the right to step out of line and step to ME? You're fucking hilarious Andy." She says as she continues to stare at me; saying nothing but saying a thousand words all at the same time. "Do you understand now? You're in no position to challenge me. You understand that now right?" She says as she tightens her grip on my collar, making me feel like a coward and less than a man as I cave in to her authority. "Y- y- yes Alicia... I- I understand. I- I'm sorry."

God I wish she didn't have this power over me, but she did, and she used it well. "Apology accepted Andrew... but haven't you forgotten?" All I could feel was a sense of dread in that moment as I tried to figure out what else she could've possibly meant by that, but luckily for me she spares me my demise as she begins talking again but before that she continues to have her way with me as she places her knee right under my crotch, where I was pitching a massive tent at this point, and she flashed a quick knowing smile, as she brought a hand to my chin, tilting it up until we were looking right into each other's eyes. "You still need to thank me for bringing you out of your miserable life remember?" God I fucking hate her but god is she so hot when she's treating me like shit. "R- right... umm t- thank you... thank you f- for bringing  me out of my m- miserable life." I swear on everything and one I love, I could feel every bit of my masculinity leaving my body as I said that, but little did I know, it was about to get even worse. Alicia decided to rub her knee that she had placed on my crotch and moved her hand from my chin and her other hand, to my shoulders so she could go crazy, thrusting her knee into my crotch and moving it around, causing me to make some noises that... I wasn't proud of. What came out of my mouth were a collection of moans and groans and whimpers that only made her go even harder and harder until she eventually stopped.

I couldn't possibly muster up the strength and coordination to stay standing after all that but luckily I didn't have to as she kept her knee right under my crotch, resting me on her thigh as she brought her hands back to my chin. "You're welcome you pathetic little boy," she said as she... planted a kiss? On my lips? WHAT?! I could die a happy man in that moment, even though I felt extremely embarrassed and in pain and even though she manhand- well, womanhandled me like I was a fucking toy, I didn't care. Hell, I'd let her do it again, but unfortunately this euphoria would soon be interrupted as Alicia dropped me on the floor, luckily not too painful of a fall, and walked away. There I was lying on the floor. With a raging hard on, in immense pain, and not wanting to change a single thing about it. Maybe Alicia was right. Maybe I am pathetic and maybe she's more of a man than me and maybe I was out of line for stepping to her, but one thing's for sure: I'd step out of line again if it meant she would treat me like the little bitch that I am again.

Michaelwar99

I don't know if it seems like the story was concluded at the end maybe I shouldn't have ended the part like that but there will be more coming trust me

Also, first time I finish a part without crashing ayeeee :D.

One more thing: any advice is appreciated because while I do consider myself a decent to good writer, I would like to know if y'all think the same or otherwise and if there's any way I could fix or improve certain things please let me know cus I know my writing is far from perfect and has a lot of mistakes :D.

Michaelwar99

Hey guys!! I'm not sure if anyone's been waiting on this or not but here is some more of the story :D.
As always leave any and all feedback you may have. Enjoy!!! :)

After Alicia had "womanhandled" me the way she did, the party kind of just went on as normal. Sure, every now and then I'd catch her looking at me as she laughed with her friends once I realized that she was looking at me, but other than that it was quite uneventful. For the next 15 minutes or whatever it was I had stayed against the wall by myself, simply observing the party and busting a move, albeit timidly and to myself, every now and then. One thing I did realize though is that Alicia couldn't seem to keep her eyes off of me for whatever reason and, I SWEAR on my life, that she had licked her lips a little while she was looking at me and even winked at me a couple times. I was so confused by what any of it meant; I didn't know if she was just messing with me or if I was interpreting things wrong, but I would soon get my answer. While I was kind of zoned out and not paying attention, I suddenly heard a booming voice right behind me and there was no question as to who it was.

"Hey loser." Alicia said with a cocky grin as I responded, "Oh... h hi Alicia." "You having fun on this wall or what?" Alicia says sarcastically as she ruffles my hair and after she realizes I wasn't amused with her antics, she suddenly takes on a somewhat serious look and tone. "Hey Andrew?" She says- timidly? I had no idea who I was talking to but it wasn't Alicia, no way it was Alicia. "Ummm hey Alicia... w- what's up?" "N- nothing you just looked kind of lonely." Is she serious right now? I genuinely couldn't tell. "You're joking right? You're the one who said you didn't want me with you because I'm a burden. What are you talking about??" I said with visible rage in my face. "I was just joking around come on you know I like messing around with you." She responds as she punches my shoulder which actually hurt a fair amount. "N- no that's the thing Alicia: I literally don't know that you're messing with me.""Ugh I'm sorry Andrew okay it's just so fun to mess with you." She says as yet another awkward silence falls upon us. "Listen, um, loser, if you want you could hang out with me and my friends?" As Alicia finishes her sentence I couldn't help but feel like she was being genuine, and the nervousness in her body language and tone only reaffirmed my point. "You're not joking right? You're not gonna say 'just kidding' and pants me or something like that?" Alicia couldn't help but laugh a little at my statement. "No I'm not joking and no I'm not gonna pants you Andrew. Although that would be pretty funny, right?" She says as her eyes take on a slightly predatory look. "Umm Alicia... y- you wouldn't do that though right?" "No no no of course not. Of course I wouldn't do that Andrew what kind of person do you think I am?" She says, sarcastically? Okay now I'm getting worried. "I mean that would be horrible- but..." I can't help but wonder if she's gonna do something horrible to me as she continues, "wouldn't you look so cute in your underwear?"

I'm sorry? I mean, I knew Alicia was under the influence pretty heavily this night as she had been slurring her words since she started talking to me, but this was just insane; what would possess her to say this? I mean I couldn't act like I wasn't into it. I was hard as a fucking rock for crying out loud, but the thought of getting pantsed with everyone there watching was just a harrowing idea. Again though, it would be kind of hot. "Umm what the fuck Alicia? W- what do you mean by that?" I say nervously. "Fuck, sorry Andrew I'm just really drunk and high right now." She says as she starts to stumble a bit. "Fuck Andrew you have no idea what it's like to mess with a loser like you. Seriously, it's the greatest thing ever." Usually I would the my best to ignore her whenever she's trying to get a reaction out of me, but for whatever reason today I'm not really having it at all. "Fuck you A Alicia..." I say with less confidence than I'd like to admit. "I'm sorry?" She says as she stares deep into my soul. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I messed up. Big time.

Alicia starts to get closer to me until she's completely invaded my space. "You were sounding so... well, kinda confident just a few seconds ago. Where'd all that go? Did you finally realize you're biting off just a bit more than you can chew?" Alicia grabs my collar as I release a moan that doesn't sound quite masculine, making Alicia flash a smirk in response. "Talking to your superior like they're your equal. I fucking own you, you pathetic loser." A few seconds of silence pass; a few seconds that feel like hours to me. I want to escape so badly but part of me is so damn turned on by her display of dominance that I can't help but stay still as this devilish woman has her way with me. "Well? The fuck do you have to say for yourself you idiot?" My knees are trembling as those last words leave her lips. Fuck. She looks so hot when she's being mean to me. I mean the way the she gives me that piercing stare that could make even the most strong willed men quiver, the way the veins on her neck just pop, and her traps flare; It's just all... so fucking... hot.

"A- Alicia g god I'm so s sorry I didn't mean it..." I say as I give up resisting completely and offer my body to her completely. What can I even do in this situation? Will I get out of here unscathed? Alive? I hear a dark chuckle as she begins to speak again, "you always seem to find your place eventually. You know your place don't u my little toy?" Fuck... that really did it for me. Not 'did it' as in, pissed me off, but did it as in: holy shit I'm hard as a rock right now. "Awww little baby boy liked that I called him my toy? You like being objectified by big, strong women? I know you do you sweet boy." Holy shit. What the fuck? I mean I couldn't help but go along though; she's just ticking all the right boxes for me right now. "Y you think I'm sweet? I I'm your toy?" I say in possibly the shyest tone possible that I'm sure activated some sort of predatory instinct within her because next thing I know she grabs my neck and presses me against the wall pretty hard. "Oh yeah... you're a sweet little boy and you're my fucking toy. I'm so sorry if I'm mean to you sometimes, you're just so fun to mess with baby. But I can feel that you like it. I can feel that you REALLY like it, don't you baby boy?" Oh fuck. All I could do is respond with a mess of whines, whimpers, moans, and stutters. "Y yes I I do... b but s sometimes you take it too far. I k kinda don't like it." "Awww poor boy doesn't like it when I'm too mean? I understand baby. I can be a bit mean sometimes I'm sorry." She says as she relaxes her grip and pulls me in for a hug, leaning in to whisper in a devious tone. "But I fucking love messing with you, so sometimes you're just gonna have to deal with it baby." As much as I hated it when she took things too far, I also kind of liked it at the same time so I guess I could put up with it if it meant I got to be this goddesses' 'toy' and 'sweet boy'  as she would put it. "O okay..."I mutter out timidly as she shoots me a look that lets me know I made a mistake. "Not good enough. Don't you want to be my sweet boy? Or do you just wanna continue being my victim? I can tell you the latter is not very fun if you don't like when I take things too far. I suggest u reword what you just said because that's just not acceptable for my sweet boy to do." She says as she gives me a serious look. "Make the right decision, bitch."

crow004

This story is fantastic! I agree with you about AI stories. I don't get anything out of them. They are too dry, too synthetic, too.... artificial! lol They lack genuine emotion, which is the main ingredient of a story.
But your story shows plenty of genuine emotional tension! And there's a playfulness to your writing style that I enjoy too. I love it! I love these 2 characters! I hope you continue the story. I'd love to see how much bullying (love?) he can take (desire?)
K++

brave_archer

I'm very into this so far because I love the dynamic between the two characters so much. I too would love to be bullied by a big, sexy Amazon like Alicia. In terms of notes, I'd love to see how far she can twist him around her finger before he does or doesn't break. I'd also love to get more physical descriptions of her body and more of her using her body to dominate him. Also, it would be great if you could format it so it's easier to read, too much text in each paragraph makes it less enjoyable on the eyes. Hope to see more though!

Michaelwar99

Hi guys! Idk if anyone remembers this story but I got the urge to write for it a bit again. Hope y'all enjoy!

I stood there weighing my options. Should I really be her toy? Should I really be this super hot, muscular, superior, so hot... shit. Um, sorry, but should I really be her toy, even if she is super hot? Fuck I did it again. Anyway I wasn't completely sure and held back on speaking up but something else would be speaking for me as my hard-on grew and was at its highest level and possibly the hardest it has ever been.

Alicia immediately noticed it, "I guess we have our answer, huh?" She says with that cocky grin I hate so much. Actually, do I? I'm not really sure anymore, but either way I wouldn't let her decide for me even if the evidence was pretty damn convincing on my end. I'm a man damn it for crying out loud. I was gonna speak my mind!
"Uh... ummm n- no that's not... th- that doesn't mean- fuck." Yeah, that really showed her Andrew. Great job. She was completely amused by my response and decided to tease me a little. "Awww it's okay. You can get it out I know you can," she says as she ruffles my hair.

I was beet red at this point with a raging hard-on still that was now leaking all over the place. God I really hope there's not a wet spot. Who am I kidding? There's probably a wet spot. I didn't realize it as I was pondering about my erection but Alicia hadn't said a word since ruffling my hair. It was... strange. This girl seemed to never miss a beat when it came to social interactions, and hazing especially, but for some reason she looked... shy? What was going on with her? "Hey Andrew... I- I'm just... I'm so sorry." She says as she seems to shrink before my eyes, nervousness showing as she twiddles with her fingers and rubs her shoulder. I wanted to say something but I knew I couldn't. I had to let her finish. "I'm a fucking mess right now... god. Andrew I just... I'm so torn right now. I want to show you that I can be nice to you and show you a good time but I'm fucking ruining it... you deserve so much better I'm so selfish..." she says as she starts to show signs of holding back tears, breathing heavily and labored and coughing in that way when you're trying your hardest not to cry.

I really could not help but feel... bad for her. I don't know why but I really did. As she started to tear up and slightly cry I attempted to pull her in some sort of awkward embrace and I guess it worked since she laughed a bit and returned the gesture. "T- thanks..." she says cautiously as she suddenly pushes me off of her. "NO y- you can't... why do you, why are you..." she says trailing off. "Why are you so nice to me? You're really such a sweet guy, but still." I guess it was my turn. "Uhhh umm..." I mutter as she starts to slightly mock me, not letting the opportunity to tease me slip away as she quickly reverts back to her timid state. "I'm sorry again it's just... it's so fun to mess with you I- I don't know... I don't mean to be like this. It's just, you're so cute when you're kind of... pathetic." She says carefully as she adds on, "b- but you shouldn't have to put up with it... I'm a horrible person and you should just forget about this." Seriously and softly, she reverts to her original question: "Andrew, seriously, why do you put up with me... why are you so nice?.." I honestly don't even know what to do. My body is in shock. I've never been in this kind of moment with her it's kind of... scary. Who am I kidding she's scary all the time. Can't say I don't like it though.

"If I'm being completely honest... I'm incredibly horrified of you and I think if I weren't so nice to you i- it wouldn't end well..." I say scared of Alicia's response as she stands there in silence, staring at the ground. "Yeah. I guess I am kind of scary aren't I..." she responds blankly. Panicking, I try my best to remedy the situation, horrified of what she might do. "N- no y- you're not that s- scary! I- I mean..." I say as I trail off once I catch a glimpse of her current expression. She looks... mad? Upset, disappointed? Fed up? "Andrew... shut up. Shut up and just speak your truth... I-" she stops as she holds her anger back, replacing it with a warm, gentle tone. "... I won't h- hurt you." She says firmly, although with a tinge nervousness at the end. "I never intend to hurt you... I- I know I'm scary, and I know I'm a bit unstable at times... I'm really sorry Andrew. And you don't have to accept my apology..." I mean she's saying I don't have to but... how could I not?

Yes, she's a big bully and she's mean and scary and... hot. Fuck, yes she's a bully but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't completely infatuated with her. Truth be told I absolutely love the way she treats me even if I deny it at times. I had to let her know.

"Umm... I- I..." I begin as she looks at me with hopeful eyes, "I for- I for... I forgive you... A- Alicia." "No you don't. Stop lying. You hate me, you want me dead. Just say it dude you don't have to lie I'm not gonna hurt you." But I wasn't scared that she was gonna hurt me. I was speaking my truth. "No alicia... I- I'm serious... I really forgive you." She looks as if she's about to burst into tears at this point after hearing my response. What is going on?? "I don't really believe you b- but... thank you... really." I still can't bring myself to respond unless she yells at me to, so I stay silent as she continues. "Hey... do you remember when we first met? Back in middle school?" I had to think for a little bit but it eventually came back to me. Yeah, I did remember, she was the new girl in class and super... shy. I guess it's not too strange since she was the new girl, but it's still weird to think that this loud-mouthed bully can't keep her mouth shut not. Whatever, I continue to ponder and I remember I gave her a pencil since she needed one. She looked so grateful and we even talked a little. Wow. What the hell?

"Y- you... I gave you a pencil..." she gives me a warm smile after hearing my response. "Yeah. You did... but besides that you were one of the first people to ever speak to me... actually, one of the few people to speak to me in middle school." I could see that it took her a lot to talk about this as she seemed really tense and was clenching her fists. I couldn't help but feel the urge to gently place my palm on her hands. As I placed my palm she gave me something like a confused look before cracking a slight smile and muttering a thank you. "It was a really lonely time for me and my parents weren't really there for me. I mean, they were but they didn't care that they just ruined my life for the time being. It was horrible I had no one to talk to and my parents acted as if everything was fine and just assumed I was doing well." I really had to show her that I cared for her somehow, I don't really know why but I did. "I'm sorry y- you had to go through that." I said as she ruffled my hair and gave me a warm smile and continued. "That day you gave me that pencil and told me about all your stupid, nerdy hobbies- I- I think about it a lot. You were my first friend Andrew." Oh my god we were friends. How could I forget that? I guess my current image of her just tarnished anything that might've existed beforehand, but nonetheless I was still shocked. I guess my shock was visible because she cracked a little giggle. Damn it was kind of hot... what's wrong with me??

"I know. It's crazy to think about, huh? We used to be friends..." she regains her confidence and composure as she continues. "Soon I was hanging out with all the athletes in high school and you were just some nerdy little cheerleader that followed me around." Aw fuck she was so nice man. Why couldn't it last a bit longer? Oh well. It's still hot either way but still. "I mean you were so cute Andrew. Me and my friends thought you were just an adorable little dog the way you'd follow me around and literally follow my every order. I mean, you would not say no to anything." Fuck I really am pathetic. "I remember this specific time when we were still friends. The night that probably changed everything..." she said as she suddenly took on a grim tone but shook it off almost immediately. "I had just finished a match where I won first and to celebrate I invited you to my house, Andrew. Just you. Do you know why that was the case?"

My face must've been crimson red at this point and I was probably babbling like an idiot because she couldn't help but let out a good laugh. "Oh my god, whatever. I'll just tell you. I invited you because I wanted to ruin your fucking life, Andrew. I wanted to mark you as mine." Suddenly she started to sound a bit frantic but she still had her bearings, mostly. "I wanted you so fucking badly and everyone knew it because no one else would mess with you would they? No it was just me wasn't it? I was your only bully and I made sure of it Andrew. Anyone else that tried to mess with you I made sure to have some... words with them." Holy shit this girl is crazy. "That day I invited you over I had you doing all sorts of weird stuff. I made you massage my feet, and even teased you saying that you probably liked it, wrestled you over and over again not letting you rest for a minute, we played truth or dare and I made you only do dares, which you gladly agreed to, and whenever I got a dare I insisted that you did it for me and you just... followed." Wow. As pathetic as I was feeling I was also feeling aroused in that moment. The thought that she invited me over just to have her way with and mess with me? I was honored. In some weird way, I was honored that this Amazon let me be in her presence in such a way.

She continued. "Eventually I turned up the heat. Massaging my feet was alright but I could do better. I started to make you feel my muscles. Then kiss them. Then worship them. I don't know how or why but you just obeyed. Even if you were nervous I assured you it was 'just for the game' and you went along with it!" That was the day. That was the day I realized my attraction for muscles and dominance. Since then I've scoured the internet just thinking about that moment, trying to find something that would make me feel the way I felt. That day. I've never found anything that has made me feel the way she did that day, except for today. She continued. "I even made you wear my clothes dude, you were so embarrassed and I just teased you about it saying that you probably liked wearing my clothes. You eventually left my house on the verge of tears and I felt so bad but oh my God it was so hot to think about Andrew. I'm so sorry, you just have no idea." Man, I sure am pathetic and part of me just wanted to walk away and go home like I did on that day, but part of me was so turned on.

And luckily, she wasn't done with me.

As I was about to leave, she grabs me by the wrists and yanks me towards her. "I'm sorry Andrew I really am, but God... the way you'd whine and complain and sometimes even cry was just so fucking hot I couldn't help but mess with you even more after that." I was so torn. I should hate this girl. I shouldn't be getting aroused at how helpless I am around her. I just can't help it. "I really like you and I know I have a twisted way of showing it but you're just so pathetic..." I wasn't sure how to feel but I really couldn't fight it. I needed this girl. "And I fucking love it." She finishes as she grabs my chin and caresses it, planting a kiss that I can't help but melt into.

Fuck. I think I do too.


I thought it was best to end the chapter here; it just feels right, but I'll try my absolute best to follow up soon. :) Also sorry about the lack of muscle here, I promise the next part will have more, it just didn't feel right for this chapter and did y'all like what I did with Alicia's character? I know it's a bit all over the place but it feels kinda right to me since she's crossed and torn between the parts of her that want to care for him and the parts that want to ruin him. As always I hope y'all enjoyed and let me know what y'all thought of it. :D

Michaelwar99

Real quick if y'all weren't the biggest fan of how mean she was in this chapter, don't worry. She get's so much worse. Nah I'm just kidding she gets a bit nicer, she just wanted to let him know how she truly felt about him so he'd know what he was getting into if he decided he wanted to be with her. Obviously she likes teasing and messing with him and seeing him be a pathetic mess so she's still gonna kinda be his bully cus he likes it lmao. She will show a lot more of her caring side though.