⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?

Started by musclelvr56, March 18, 2018, 04:47:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bertmacklinsbrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's a turn on, but in my case I question whether it's intrinsically so, or a result of decades of Pavlovian conditioning. I've come to associate some of the sides with muscular woman, which is my primary turn on, so by association those sides have become turn ons as well. But when I meet a muscular woman who's still maintained her traditional feminine characteristics, I find myself drawn to them. It's contrary and confusing. When I was young and FBB was just starting out, I thought Kay Baxter was extreme. But looking at her now, she's on the small side of the scale for what I like.

Your journey is very similar to mine.  At first, just simple muscle on women would do, but eventually the degree of extreme that I looked for continued to push out further and further.  At first the steroid side effects were strange, but eventually they became part of the package.  Like my brain recognized that the size I was looking for was not possible without PEDs and side effects were evidence of their commitment to that size.  Then the side effects started becoming addicting in their own right and I began looking for them explicitly.  Not everyone's journey is the same, but it is funny how our minds make new pathways as we continue to open up possibilities and discover more layers to our kinks.


hizzle33

I don't really care for the hair but into the voices and clit sizes for sure.

knufflschmoe

Bodyhair,signs of acne,faces becoming male-formed  ,and really deepened voices (a bit lower voice is OK).are a turn-off to me.....
..and trying better not to think of that  too much
-(since this is cheating against nature , and must really worry about FBB`s health...)

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love cock-sized clits.
I'm not a fan of hair, but I can deal with it.
Love the deep voices.

Ah yes, another shocking ban — the guy beowulff whose entire posting history revolved around crude, repetitive comments and zero actual contribution to female bodybuilding discussion. Truly a loss to the community.

It takes a special kind of dedication to flood a forum with the same tired obsession while adding nothing of value. At some point it stops being 'edgy' and just becomes background noise people scroll past.

Anyway, looks like moderation finally caught up with the spam. Hard to imagine why.