LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Christmas with the In-Laws

Started by Piv, April 18, 2026, 08:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piv

Christmas with the In-Laws

For the past few months, my girlfriend and I had been arm wrestling regularly. She had no idea about my fascination with strength, but every time we locked hands, it thrilled me.

She was surprisingly strong. She swam a bit and did occasional light workouts—not a bodybuilder by any means—but her arms were firm, and over time she had become a real challenge for me.

Still, I was stronger. She had never beaten me—except maybe after several matches in a row when I was exhausted.

As Christmas approached, we planned to visit her mom for dinner. Her mom lived with her husband and my girlfriend's older sister, Jennifer.

I got along well with her mom and stepdad. Jennifer was different—we didn't always see eye to eye, though we stayed civil.

Two weeks before Christmas, my girlfriend mentioned something that caught my attention.

"She's turned into a bit of a hardbody," she said about Jennifer.

I tried to sound casual.

"What do you mean?"

"She's really toned. Strong. Her arms look amazing."

Now I was intrigued.

"How do you know?"

"Mom told me," she shrugged.

I pushed a bit further.

"You haven't arm wrestled her?"

She laughed.

"No way. I wouldn't stand a chance. Honestly... you might struggle too."

I laughed it off—but the thought stuck with me.

Christmas Day arrived, and I couldn't help but be curious.

During dinner, the conversation eventually drifted toward Jennifer's workouts.

"...and he even came to the gym with me the other day," Jennifer said casually.

I jumped in.

"Oh yeah? Kelly told me you've been training."

Jennifer smiled and lifted her arm.

When she flexed, I was stunned.

Her arm still looked slim—but the muscle that appeared was incredible. Defined, compact, and powerful-looking.

"Wow," I said. "I wouldn't want to arm wrestle you."

She smirked.

"You might not have much choice later."

After dinner, we moved on to games—charades, of all things.

"This is boring," my girlfriend said suddenly.

"Well, what do you suggest?" her mom asked.

"How about Jennifer arm wrestling Jamie?"

My heart sank.

This was it.

Jennifer paused, then looked at me.

"Are you okay with that?"

She sounded confident. Too confident.

I couldn't back down—not in front of everyone.

I walked to the table.

"Well, I've never lost to a girl," I said, trying to sound sure of myself, "and I don't plan to start now."

She just smiled.

We locked hands.

Her grip was strong—immediately stronger than I expected.

As we started, I pushed hard and gained a slight advantage.

Just as I thought.

Strong—but still beatable.

I smiled.

Then I looked at her again.

She was smiling too.

No—grinning.

My movement stopped.

Then slowly... it reversed.

I pushed harder—nothing.

She wasn't even struggling.

"Come on, Jennifer!" her mom cheered.

I tried everything—but I couldn't stop her.

She drove my arm down and pinned me.

The room erupted in applause.

I shook her hand.

"Guess I've been slacking," I muttered.

She smirked.

"Guess so."

The message was clear.

She knew she was stronger.

Then she spoke again.

"Why doesn't Jamie arm wrestle Kelly?"

I froze.

This was worse.

I knew how close Kelly and I were.

If I lost...

I didn't want to think about it.

I tried to deflect.

"Why not you and Alan?" I said.

Jennifer shook her head.

"Already tried. He's stronger than me."

Then she added:

"But you and Kelly? That's a fair match."

There was no way out.

Kelly hesitated—then nodded.

"Alright... but Jamie's stronger than me."

"Don't be so sure," Jennifer said.

We took our positions.

Her grip tightened around my hand—just like always.

We started.

At first, it was a stalemate.

Then I pushed.

Nothing.

She wasn't moving.

Something had changed.

I saw it in her eyes.

Confidence.

She twisted her wrist slightly—and suddenly I was losing ground.

"Go on, Kelly!" Jennifer shouted.

I fought back—but I was only slowing her down.

She laughed—not mockingly, just surprised.

Then, with one final push—

She pinned me.

"I did it!" she shouted, jumping up.

I sat there, stunned.

"Well done," I said finally. "Looks like I need to start training."

She flexed playfully.

"You'll need more than that."

Later that evening, after a few drinks, her mom brought it up again.

"Let's see those muscles again, Jennifer."

Jennifer flexed proudly.

"Your turn, Kelly."

Kelly followed—less defined, but still strong.

Then her mom turned to me.

"What about you, Jamie?"

I laughed nervously.

"I think we've seen enough."

Then she said something unexpected:

"I wonder if you could beat me."

I laughed.

No one else did.

Soon enough, I found myself at the table again.

My arm was already tired, but I was confident.

This would be an easy win.

We started.

I pushed—and quickly gained ground.

Just as expected.

Then—

It stopped.

She held.

I pushed harder.

Nothing.

My arm began to burn.

Then slowly...

She pushed back.

Panic set in.

I tried everything—but I was exhausted.

She kept going.

Steady.

Unstoppable.

Until—

My hand hit the table.

The room burst into laughter and cheers.

I sat there in disbelief.

"You're weaker than you look," Jennifer joked.

"Don't look at me," Kelly added, laughing. "You've got no excuses now."

I looked at Paula.

She hadn't even trained.

And yet... she had beaten me.

That was the moment I made a decision.

Things had to change.

I was joining a gym.

Next time... things would be different.

To be continued...